Can longer load star craft remastered

I have purchased and is shown in my account, the remastered version, it was playing fine for awhile then switched back to the old version. How do I enable the remastered???

1 Like

I am also experiencing this today. I purchased the remastered version roughly a year ago. Everything I’ve read online does not work. i can see I have an active account to SC:R, but I am continuously prompted to purchase it again. I have reinstalled, verified files, and hit F5 while in game. I am unable to tick the HD graphics in settings. Please help… I’m in the mood for this game and think the cartoon mod would be a nice bonus to purchase…

Hey Gekkodog,

You can toggle the HD version by pressing F5 or by going to Options > Video and make sure the HD Graphics is checked.

Hey eVAngry,

I don’t see SC:R purchased on this account. You can check this by reviewing your order history. My guess is that you may have purchased it on a different Blizzard account. If you need help locating this or have any other questions, I would recommend creating a ticket to discuss this further.

definitely same phenomenon with me.

i purchased remastered version 2017, and like Gekkodong, switched back to the old version. i tried to press F5 and look for the options to switch back to again to remastered version, but i have no idea why and how this situation has been happened.

i also can not find the evidence which i purchased remastered version.

but i really purchased this game in 2017…