[Bug] Remastered interludes not working

I recently started playing StarCraft Remastered again and the comic-styled interludes that are meant to be showing in the Remastered version are not showing. Instead I am getting the Classic black background with green writing. Despite contacting Blizzard Support several times they have been unable resolve this issue and notified me that it’s a [Bug].

I have only discovered one post about said [Bug] and that was back in June 2019, nearly a year ago, with no resolution. So as advised by Blizzard Support I am making a new post and in the meantime whilst I wait to call Blizzard Support, I’m hoping someone has an answer to this issue.

So far I have done the following to try and resolve said [Bug]. Each step has been unsuccessful

• Uninstalled and Reinstall StarCraft Remastered
  • Run Scan and Repair in the Blizzard Client and have checked for updates
  • Gone into the Options, clicked Video and checked HD Graphics
  • Toggle between the two graphics using the F5 on my keyboard

UPDATE - RESOLVED

Go into Options - Sounds - Toggle Original 1998 Campaign. This will restore the comic styled interludes between missions

Hi,

It seems this problem returned. The animated interludes are silent. The fix didn’t work for me. The sounds of the interludes is only missing when the game is set on English.