[Bug] Antiga defending Tarsonis Platform

In the mission briefing for the Episode I Terran campaign mission “The Big Push”, Edmond Duke talks about how Omega and Delta Squadrons are defending the space platform. However, at the end of the mission, one of the two enemy factions is listed as “Antiga”. At this point in the campaign, Antiga has been obliterated by the Protoss and no longer exists.

That’s because there’s currently a bug where every player color corresponding to the respective factions is offset by 1 - see this discussion thread (and my - 3rd response) where I posted 3 links to screenshots - BUG - Summary Screen - #2 by Josue-12846

Yeah, Epsilon Squadron got transferred into zerg player 1 (red), Leviathan Brood into protoss player 1 (red), and Velari Tribe (yellow protoss - player 8) is subsequently missing…

Blizzard devs responsible for SC/Remastered should take a look at this and fix it…

2 Likes

StarCraft Remastered is a mess. The faction names are almost always screwed up in the aftermath screen (sometimes you even get Terran factions that inexplicably become Zerg), and the elapsed timer is buggy as well. I’m glad I never purchased it and instead I keep using the original game.