Blizzard fix your ranking system!

Every single game I get into, (NAME HAS LEFT THE GAME). What is with people?!? Play the god damn game! STOP TRYING TO SMURF BEGINNER PLAYERS! This is the most frustrating thing in the world! 10 PEOPLE IN A ROW JUST LEAVE THE GAME AT THE BEGINNING! I can’t stand it anymore, its not even fun! It’s just infuriating! These people just leave games and hike up your rank to where you don’t stand a chance against players that are much better than you! Then you get into lower rank games and the player is god damn pro! WHAT IS WITH THIS GAME?!?!?!? PUT A PENTALITY SYSTEM FOR PEOPLE WHO JUST LEAVE GAMES AUTOMATICALLY OR SOMETHING! Do something! ANYTHING! JUST DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT ALREADY!

Player has left the game, player has left the game, player has left the game, player has left the game, player has left the game, player has left the game, player has left the game.

It’s honestly insane. Truly, its disgusting, toxic, unbelievably frustrating, terrible experience, game ruining. It’s the worst competitive experience I’ve EVER experienced in any game. I can’t believe that it’s this bad and yet NO ONE IS DOING A DAMN THING ABOUT IT! Give me back my $15, I don’t want to play the game anymore.

3 Likes

Dude I can’t even get into a game at all. :man_shrugging:t2: