Black screen technical support says no solution can i get a refund due to black screen missing images on text based portions of game bug getting black screen instead

On the text based portions of the game like before the tutorial mission there are supposed to be images with the text but mine is a black screen. Is there a fix for this? I have updated windows to version 1903 on both laptops no success. I have run dism and sfc scans in command prompt no success. I removed the graphics drivers for the systems via ddu tool and reinstall them no success. I have removed anti virus software no success. I have done scan and repair on all 3 laptops via the battlenet app and found no errors even though there obviously is one. The support team has informed me this will be look at by the bug team but i feel this will go unsolved and i have done nothing but buy your product and get a faulty product back in return. It has to be something on my account for it to affect multiple laptops. Please help i have tried this game on 3 laptops two i was able to do all the above steps with and one i was only able to install and play the game on but all 3 laptops have the same error.

Uninstall, run the launcher on a windows account with admin lvl privileges. Install, reboot
Attempt to play
Also what kind of GPU does the laptop have? Or you trying to play scr with onvoard gpu? Lmao laptop gaming is shameful imo.

I tried that. Retired both regular install and through admin level privileges. Neither worked. Blizzard tech support even tried removing and adding the license and it still didn’t work. Thanks for the ideas though. I’ve had 4 blizzard technicians remotely control my laptop and change things and all 4 couldn’t fix it A laptop is all i can afford due to being on disability due to a stroke type 1 diabetes and a artificial heart valve and skulleosis of the back with a history of internal bleeding due to take blood thinner so be nicer about calling things shameful till you know a persons situation. The laptop runs starcraft 2 just fine no problem it’s starcraft 1 remastered that’s broken

Hey there Nick,

The issue has been escalated. Hopefully we’ll have more information on what is causing this problem soon.

Thank you for working with us on the phone and reporting this on the forums. These forum posts do encourage other players who are also affected to report the issue which can help things move quicker.

So your poor with 3 laptops to try the game on? Oohh ok bud.

A post was split to a new topic: Sensai black screen crashing issue