Add Option to disable minimap ping

Is there any way that an option to disable minimap ping can be added into the menu? As in an option so that minimap pings do not show up when another player does it. There is an option to turn alerts off. There is now a clock on the game which is very useful, and you can enable an APM counter in game. You an also spend money to buy cartoon skins. Taking this into account I am sure that there is a way an option can be added to the menu to turn off or disable minimap ping.

3 Likes

Hell, I’ll even buy it as a micro-transaction.
IDGF if it displays on the minimap, but audible ping is annoying as hell in team games (from ping scouting [best case] to panicked teammate, or troll/angry [worst case].
Heck, I’ll even buy it if it just reduces the ‘pinged too many times’ to twice in a 30 second interval. But I’d pay more to get rid of it entirely. :wink:
In summary, I support option even for entire removal from minimap. #1, is bad conditioning of playerbase that they should only look at minimap when it pings them [They should always be checking map] #2 I’m not the only one that finds it annoying as all hell. [the noober they are, the more they ping]