ADD NEW CONSOLE SKINS ALREADY! How long does it take?!

It’s funny to see Activision Blizzard dont even care to just put to store what has already been published almost 2 years ago. It is way too hard it seems.

Hi Leviathan. Any news re. Console Skins in the nearest future ?

At long last they’ve added Orchestra skins to the shop. Sad they didn’t release Blizzcon skins for purchase either. There isn’t too much of content for SC:R, they could have done it for ppl like me, who couldn’t get that Blizzcon skin at time. Hope Blizz will hear us some day. It could be understandable if Blizzcon skins were one of many other skins in the SC:R content table. But look, we have what, some Korean commentators and Carbot in the ingame shop? And that is all. Taking this into account, making any content blocked behind exclusive events is super toxic. We have only 4 pieces in the shop (3 commentators, 1 Carbot skin) for whole 4 years, and only now Blizz added two more 2-year-old skins. Making it now 6 pieces of content. Wow! Such a achievement for 4 years. Unlock Blizzcon skins also, Blizz, come on. It is not like we have a plentiful of content, why would you lock 3 skins (Blizzcon-17, -18 and 20 Year Anniversary) out of total 9 behind the bar? It is not that hard to make them available to such a faithful and devoted community as SC:R’s one.

1 Like

No Blizzcon 2017 console skin? Sadface
Well, at least gold and silver consoles are out for those who wanted them.

1 Like

Two skins available for purchase and I didn’t even know about it as there was no announcement at all on the Blizz app!! Got them anyways.

Fools, you are mentioning the skin so much that they are going to end up selling it for 50 dollars or something, they have to milk the cow at some point let it be, it will be up for sale at some point even if it takes 3 years trust me.

Nice, at least we got console skins even if there’s no 2v2. Maybe after another 15 years we can play with our grandchildren :laughing:
I want Blizzcon 2017 and 2018 skins too, make them purchasable.

2 Likes

they cost 4.99 per skin …
Funny, that they dont say it to nobody… Also i think Koreans cant buy them, at least that is what i heard some days ago…

Funny is that there are so many Starcraft remastered versions with special things in it. Chinese version minding computer addicts, korean version not able to buy consoles and the rest. Though all have the same game with the same space taking up your computers.

1 Like

We want the Blizzcon 2017 and 2018 skins, Bonus skins, and
E V E R Y T H I N G which is already done - but for no reason not released yet. Make it overpriced, or for free, depends on how you feel.

It’s Christmas 2021, we live in a global pandemic and climate change will kill us all in a couple of years. StarCraft gives all of us a little bit of control back in times which are tough and everything but not under control.

Might be a good timing to hit the “release” switch on your Blizzard-Battlecruiser and see how the energy (money) keeps piling up in your cargo unit and many of us very happy.

1 Like

Make it happen, Blizzard. We can all agree that it is a win-win situation. No one in his right mind will object against a re-release of Blizzcon 2017, 2018 skins since 3-4 years after they’ve been released. You get the money, we get the skins. It is not that we are too spoiled with game content to keep it barred.

1 Like

Yo Blizz, you’re so lazy that you can’t even make an option so you can earn more money from us. Unbelievable.

2 Likes

Still awaiting reply from Blizzard regarding buying console skins…

WE NEED “BlizzCon 2017” CONSOLE SKIN !!!
PLEASE MAKE IT POSSIBLE !!!

1 Like

where is my new skin en sc remastered?