2019 Priorities

Oof. That sounds horrible, man.

1 Like

When are you going to fix SD graphics Blizzard? How many posts we should make so you will take actions, or AT LEAST consider this as a priority? You broke something, now fix it! We aren’t asking for something new.

You’re so right! Just look at 1.16.1 version: it launches instantly and in 5 sec. you can be inside a lobby and start a game. Not only Remastered takes long loading screen (around 20 sec. +) but sometimes it failes to login. Also why you can’t manually login there I don’t get, you need to exit the game and launch again from launcher. And I’m not using old Pentium 4 or something and came here to cry: I have i7-7700k, GTX 1070 but still it’s much longer, 10x long compared to 1.16.1.

Yes, I had noticed that!

I had noticed that too! And with the long loading screen, it’s rather frustrating.

Well, I think I’ll be reverting back to good old 1.16.1 soon. I have a few missions left of my current play through of the single player, then I’ll be moving!

1 Like

куда делся редактор карт в StarCraft 1?

They removed default editor. Use this instead:

Dear Blizzard, could you please consider to fix some statistical data in multiplayer?
Namely when you press 0 during the game it gives you important info about your opp (which is nice!) but the server named is incorrect. It always shows me [Europe], maybe because I am at this server. But obviously I don’t need to know this! I want to know what is my opponent’s server!

1 Like

Fix the replays. Seriously, stop ignoring this issue. It’s really frustrating.

2020 edition incomming?

Let me help you along:
[P1] Team matchmaking
[P2] Team matchmaking
[P3] Team matchmaking

[99] Team matchmaking

8 Likes

500 players on EU and pairing system gives me exclusively mismatches with MMR difference >200. Is that how it suppose to be?

Ladder matches globally, regardless of what server you pick. As for the difference in mmr i dont know. Its been pretty wonky where it will put some players against 200+ mmr higher. Not sure if its the location/ping change they implemented that caused this or not though.

Yeah, I know about global match-making and ping. Therefore it would be logic to pair me with people from Europe because of ping. And there are really a lot of these people available on the server atm. So I am wondering why match-making works so strange to give those mismatches so often.

Can you consider making an option to Observe Game after you have lost all your structures? So often people ask to “Let me observe”, which requires the opposing team to leave one building somewhere (which is problematic). If there was just an option to Observe Game after losing your structures, you could continue to watch your allies vision, which would be cool.

5 Likes

The winner always has an option to stay in game and watch neutral units/buildings of his lost opponent to see what has happened, same thing must be allowed for losers too.

2 Likes

Why? They can just pm your locations builds ect and cheat.

Is it really “cheating”? (That’s a genuine question.)
Every game is different anyway… or, at least, they should be.

I mean it would basically be maphack. Especially if they use voice chat programs which many nowadays do.
I mean for UMS it would be fine I guess but for melee people are shady asf already so giving them another method to gain intelligence would be abused without question.
But I see why you would want it.

Hi, is there Japanese version of Starcraft Remastered? And I thought I was wondering would there be a Warcraft 2 remastered version as well? Any of you knows how to tweak the jfn files (fonts) of Starcraft Japanese version?

There is no news on a Warcraft 2 remastered i am afraid… if it ever comes it would have to be from the community, but there is no plan for it in the near future.

I have no idea what “jfn” files are, but i can tell you there is currently NO DISCERNIBLE WAY of tweak font in Starcraft Remastered and Japanese is not an exception, i am sorry.

I highly doubt they will remaster Diablo 1, WarCraft 1, or WarCraft 2, since they had recently released them through good old games.