2019 Priorities

I dont understand the obsession with racepicking, why are you trying so hard to induce a so problematic and harmful feature, a second MM only for racepicking it will be a huge problem outside Korea, there isnt the player base that can support it.

4 Likes

I think this is a good signal,they’re focus on team matchmaking now. can you guys bring it to us before the classic WoW released?

1 Like

Could we get a trigger or option that forces all users to the same graphics for example classic only graphics or remastered only graphics games.
Playing competitive UMS games isnt fair anymore with some users having widescreen via remastered graphics which reveals more of the screen at once than its original graphics counterpart.

Matt, would it be possible to get replays working for team melee game mode?

Suggestion:
A small feature that would be great for team play is the option to randomize the team’s players in the lobby.

2 Likes

I’m curious if it will ever be possible to use the BattleNet App to stream Starcraft Remastered to Facebook the way you can with most Blizzard games. Is this something you intend to add eventually or is it beyond the scope of your priorities? Not a big deal but something that I would definitely use.

1 Like

To the developers of cut and paste, please use the SC2 models and recreate the SC1 game. I got 20$ that says you’ll ignore this brilliant idea.

Bad game and a bad idea . Sc2

3 Likes

I know this is not a priority for the devs, but it would make a huge difference for some of us that try to get into this game if we could use dragscrolling to move the camera instead of edge paning, because that’s what some of us use in different games like wc3 and dota 2. The dragscrolling speed in this game is too fast for someone to control and use it as the main way to move the camera around.

? I thought you could set it

Or am I high

It is impractically fast and it isn’t inverted axis like the other blizzard games (and doesn’t have an option to change it).

When updates are made here, could the very top of your OP have a line added that indicates so? That may make it easier to catch.

For example:

Or maybe add it to the post’s title?

Any chance for a reforged version of Starcraft 01?

Not as long as korean audience bashes any changes to the game.

I don’t disagree with the Koreans on that, other than having extra team colors (at least for SP)

any gameplay changes are unacceptable, if they want to do goofy experiments make SC3 and have its foundation based on SC1 (in 3D or whatever)

1 Like

blizz you’re a liar, where is the team matchmaking?

4 Likes

Devs, what you think 'bout making '98 graphics widescreen? I 'member liek yesterday there were simple 3MB 3rd party programs, like ResolutionHacker which allowed this no problemo. For a billionare company this should be a cakewalk.

6 Likes

Can you please add “removing the monthly verification DRM and replacing it with something less invasive/restrictive for our customers” to that list of priorities? I don’t want to have to try firing up StarCraft remastered after Blizzard’s gone out of business only to find that I can’t play with the remastered graphics because there are no servers to connect to.

2 Likes

:rofl::joy::laughing::money_mouth_face::upside_down_face::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Haahaahhaaahaaahaaahhaaahhhaaaahhaa
Oh wait, you’re serious. Let me laugh even harder
HAAAAHHHHHAAAAHHHAAAAHHHHAHAAAHHHAAA!!!

What, you think Blizzard’s going to be around forever?

If so, I have a bridge in London you might be interested in.