Ziggy v Reynor shows Z is OP

It’s ridiculous how OP Zerg is. So one person played well with reapers and now no Terran can have good reapers. It doesn’t matter what Terran does, Zerg can play with .01% of the skill and still win. Even if contained on 2 bases they can just go straight to mutas and auto-win. Amazing. SO much skill. Terran factually deserves to win every Tournament for at least a year because of how over performant Zerg is. Zerg players should have to have half their MMR donated to Terran players to maintain ladder equality. Terran is actually 1000x harder than Zerg and Protoss. Both EZ races. It’s shameful they’re even allowed in Tournies. Because of how OP they are oanly TvT is a good matchup. Pathetic.|

I know that the Zerg and Toss apologists and anti-Terran RACISTS will show up to defend their OPness and talk about GSL (which doesn’t count), but their opinions don’t mean anything while they’re getting free wins. Go ahead and call me TCF, the TCF is right no matter you’re name calling.

EDIT: ANd look at that, Ziggy has to just give up on the second match because he recognizes Reynor plays with insurmountable advantages just by picking a race. SHAMEFUL.

1 Like

Who the hell is Ziggy?

Raynor is literally an ESL champion, most recently of Dreamhack after taking out Trap, who was a GSL runner up himself. Ziggy is literally a no-name. Why, in any feasible way - do you think that this constitutes imbalance?

Give us evidence. Show us the games, show us where and WHY this is imbalanced. Don’t just spout frivolous drivel about “this race is OP because some random lost to an ESL champion”.

5 Likes

Reynor is patch zerg and only wins off his race. If he played Terran he’d be the no name. Ziggy is big star and much better player than any Z or P. You’re just defending OP races for free wins. Anti-Terran Racist!

1 Like

I sincerely doubt it, considering he was a GM at the tender age of 12.

So I ask again, who is Ziggy, what are his accomplishments and what makes him so good? Just cause he’s a Terran player doesn’t automatically make him a better player than someone who is arguably one of the best players on the planet currently.

Because at the moment, all you’re doing is screaming to the void.

That’s cute. News flash - I’m a Terran player. So sorry to disappoint you. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Terran players can be anti-Terran racists just like a person can be racist against their real life race. You’ve been brainwashed by Blizzard and Z/P players into believing that they don’t have MASSIVE and UNFAIR advantages. Any REAL Terran can tell you straight up, statistically, that Terran is vastly underpowered at all levels and needs huge buffs. Ziggy should be able to steam roll any Z/P player because of how much skill a T has to have to even set foot in a premier tournament. If game was balanced Terran plerys would be winning everything because of how much better they’ve had to play for 10 years just to compete against the OP bullcrap that Z/P can do.

1 Like

Oooor, and here me out on this before you go screaming like a spoiled child again, I’m just considering both sides from an unbiased point of view. Unlike you, I’m trying not to let my emotions get in the way.

Frankly, there are things that I do feel are problematic in each matchup (Blink DTs, for example), but not so much that some complete unknown should be able to take down - on a regular basis as you’re implying especially - an ESL champion.

So let me ask one last time, since you have yet to answer - if you don’t answer I’m just going to assume you’re either a blithering idiot, incapable of rational conversation, just straight up trolling given the fact that you have two posts to your name (all of them are in this thread), or some combination thereof.

Oh, and once more - him being a Terran player doesn’t automatically make him the better player. Give us solid facts and accomplishments please.

Frankly I’d have been more inclined to believe you if you’d used an example between Clem and Raynor, given the fact that they’re arguably of similar skill and both were only barred from entering tournaments earlier because they were too young.

1 Like

You need to calm up! You need to get to my level! You need to get agitated!

Speed lings and free banelings (they get 500 free HP) are just as bad as blink DTs, even from T1 tech Zerg is blatantly OP

Just because I"m right don’t mean I’m trolling

It actualyl does automatically mean he’s better just because he was able to get to the playoffs with a super underpowered race

The thread looks like a parody to me.

1 Like

I agree. Sounds like obvious troll, but at the same time, this also sounds like your average forum Terran whiner, that genuinely believes players like Ziggy and BlueCheese are championship caliber players and that Serral and Reynor are low skilled patchzergs. You see this regularly on this forum so the chance that this is legit is definitely still there, even after how absolutely ridiculous that sounds. This is why Terran players are considered by many the clowns of this community.

3 Likes

You call me a clown but I am right. Ziggy would be championship level player if racist and unfair zergs and protosses were nerfed to their rightful place. Unfortunately Blizzard does not care about the Terran plight.

Hello, it’s obvious that it’s a troll, he is trying to copy CheeseClown, but going a little bit too far.

4 Likes

I’m not trolling I am jsut right. you racists try to ignore my points by labeling me a ‘troll’ but it’s just becaus eyou’re scared of the truth

It’s shameful that your normal forum account got banned, so you resort to making another account just to make another pointless whine thread. SMH this is why we need to IP ban forum posters, even if it’s only a select few.

what’s my normal account? I’m new to the forum why should I be banned for speaking the truth? Shouldn’t you be busy getting free race wins with zerg and/or protoss?

Who is this platinum leaguer going two base muta and auto winning against you?

This isnt the brood war forums, what the **** are you talking about.

No platinum leaguer, it was Reynor on Dreamhack Masters today against Ziggy. Reynor should be platinum league though bujt he is carried by race

He’s trolling you my guy.

1 Like

Dont even know why pros open with a reaper in TvZ nowadays.

Just walk a 50 mineral marine across the map instead. If it dies you know it’s early pool.

Yeah, I figured as much. It’s why I stopped responding.

The simple answer is the reaper is there for the 2ndary scout. the 1st scout is a nice confirmation - and you can divine a lot of information just from that first reaper scout - but the 2ndary scout on the third base, as well as getting in the main a 2nd time is just as important if not moreso than the first scout. It will tell you a lot more.