[Zerg] Vote for your Favorite

As with the previous poll, this time it will be about the Zerg.

Each of you have 1 vote. You can either vote for an unit or a hero or a building or even announcer as long as their origin is zerg. Abilities / researches / weapons / upgrades / psi / supply / control / creep / power field are invalid.

There is no restriction on what mode or game in the series you can vote for. You can vote for those in Co-op, campaign, versus or Starcraft, Starcraft BW or Starcraft 2…

If you has more than 1 vote, i will only count the first vote, the rest will be discarded.

All votes are tallied below.

Stukov. My vote is for Stukov from HotS.

That having been said here are my other favorite Zerg thingies for the sake of writing it out. My vote is still infested Stukov.
Favorite Zerg unit: Corpser Roach/Mutalisk.
Favorite Zerg building: I always liked how their Extractors look and still can’t imagine how they actually work.

2 Likes

Niadra.

By the way, you have typo in your post. Protoss instead of Zerg.

1 Like

I will always have a soft spot for Daggoth. It truly felt like he was watching out for the Cerebrate player throughout Episode 2 as if it was some sort of little-bro/older-bro type relationship.

1 Like

Senior Cerebrate Daggoth.

2 Likes

Zagara.

She’s a new type of zerg character for a new era, yet one that still feels definitively zerg. Also I’ll never get over the fact that she made tea and cake for Valerian.

1 Like

Kerrigan. She was my favourite character when I first saw her emerge from that Chrysalis back in '98; that was a very cool surprise moment.

Organism Abathur. Evolve. Conquer.

That one’s a close second for me. By far the best thing to come from HoTS.

sad gargling rock sounds

Dehaka. He seems much more like the feral animal the Zerg are supposed to be than most Zerg, plus being able to evolve and adapt directly as an individual is way more interesting than the Swarm’s curated evolution.

Plus, you know, Godzilla.

That’s honestly something I somewhat dislike about Dehaka. He’s such an obvious expy of Godzilla that it kinda takes me out of the immersion.

How so? Aside from size (Which Dehaka has to build up to), Dehaka and Godzilla don’t really have that much in common.

The firebreath was what put it over the edge for me.

Torrasque 20characters

1 Like