Zerg strength in PvZ needs to be addressed

Let’s be real guys, even being a Terran main, it is heart breaking watching any PvZ progame match. All PvZs recently are all 2-0 or 3-0 in favor of Zerg. From all the matchups of the game, this one is the worst situation balance wise BY FAR.

Protosses trying all openers: Adept Glaive, Archon drop, Robo, Stargate. Not a single one can do substantial damage to Zerg economy and the game just snowballs in Zerg favor to either win at late game or just smack Protoss down slowly through Nydus Swarm Hosts. Protoss also cannot protect a quicker third because of Ling spam, getting even further behind in the economy.

Blizzard developers need to look at this matchup ASAP as it is very onesided and it has been for a while. Protoss is in huge disadvantage from the get go.

17 Likes

Lol, I just posted pretty much the same thing, but with more verbosity.

I agree entirely. It’s in a shocking state as a viewer.

7 Likes

Every single one of those games were from Dark. Literally every win in Super tournament. You need to find something better to whine about.

2 Likes

Nothing wrong with Elazer beating Trap?

Or Bly suddenly taking games off people like Neeb?

5 Likes

You should take a look at IEM Katowice matches as well but I won’t discuss with you any further as you are one of the few Zerg forum posters who are completely beyond salvation. I’m totally up for discussion and I am not the owner of truth but arguing with you or Batz or Velitey means giving pearls to pigs.

1 Like

Ah yes, that near 50% winrate sure was horrible

2 Likes

That’s exactly the point, Cazdog. Elazer is quite inferior to Trap level and still destroyed him, this is a clear sympton of how sick PvZ matchup is.

2 Likes

Nothing wrong with Showtime beating soO 2-0???

2 Likes

A guy notorious for being bad at PvZ lost a PvZ. How shocking and terrible.

1 Like

zerg strength? no. more like protoss weakness.
protoss needs love against both terran and zerg. you nerf zerg to account for PvZ and Terran is pure profit on that.

8 Likes

Protoss is fine in PvT. The matchup is right now on a knife’s edge regarding balance. Both Terran and Protoss have back and forth games. PvZ is a different story. But I guess you are right, it is more about Protoss weakness than Zerg strength in PvZ.

2 Likes

Here we go again. Zergs Who cried their hearts out when they saw tvz at 55% begging blizzard to Stop that madness are now saying pvz at 45% for 6 years is fine. Lol. How biased can one be to be defending that matchup?

8 Likes

This Is spot on. I think Protoss needs help in PvZ. A slight help in midgame and some help in lategame.

If you’re looking at Super Tournament. ALL THE WINS WERE LITERALLY FROM ONE SINGLE PLAYER!!! This player is also the best ZvPer in the world.

If you’re looking at IEM, it’s balanced…

What’s the problem? I don’t see you calling out the 3-0 TvZs though…

2 Likes

I think so. I think Zerg is weak in late game. Because of serral. Ah…And then, investor of terran pro player is trying to destory my game experience.

How do you solve the radius of EMP as large as your dinner plates?
I think Maru is patch king. Sorry, I’m viewers and players, not pro player.
That’s all. They take off Stats’s weapon level, army level and all unit sheild.

If you are enough good, we will admit it. But if you are not enough good ,rely on the patch and we won’t. (你实力强我们会承认,你靠补丁,我们不会。)

I don’t care what obversers say, let them incite. I don’t care, sorry. I still think Serral is the best zerg.

Of course, I need Maru too. Just I can’t admit it becuase of the patch.

For serral in IEM lost by ZEST, I think just becuase of his faults. Some new strategys of ZEST he didn’t see. He doesn’t know how to counter them. It’s OK, It’s OK. He will still teach me how to play PVZ in future.
Thanks for pro players teach me how play Starcraft 2, thanks. We need you.

fixed that for you…

1 Like

PvZ does need a fiz. They were overnerfed in the matchup previously. Bigger issues imo are #1 maps, #2 players. Zergs have Serral (#1 in world), Dark(#3 in world), Rogue, Solar, etc. Terrans have Maru, Inno, Ty, Cure. Toss have… Trap. Stats. Zest? Parting?

1 Like

The new strategy of terran whining is whining about zergs for their beloved protoss after whining about them for the whole duration of the game existing, getting frustrated about observers, and after whining about every zerg unit, larvae and even pervert pillars. Pathetic.
Buff protoss, thats all that is needed.

2 Likes

It worked in the past for the zerg fanbase,crying about tvp all day.

Oh, you are talking about the Terran speciality? The Nathanias experience? Or the HeroMarine home brew? Zergs never even got close to their tear levels.
Terrans are so extremely irritating with whine that even a blizzard community update had to be directed at telling them that the level of whining they reached had reached an unacceptable level. Something that never happened before or has happened after. Pretty telling of the mindset at work.

2 Likes