Zerg Player Starting From LVL. 0

Hello. Brand new SC2 player here who has chosen Zerg as the race to be ( I am a huge xenomorph fan). I played for the very first time yesterday, and its a lot to keep track of. Any tips for somebody just starting out, maybe some key things to work on for the very beginner? Thanks for your input in advance.

3 Likes

Make drones! 16 drones per mineral line or more, 3 per gas. Lots of drones. Also zergling speed at the spawning pool is worth getting early on every game. You can add me and I will be glad to help you learn some time soap#1833

2 Likes

Make drones, watch streams, try to stay ahead of a supply block. I’m only D1, but I’d be happy to do some in-game coaching.

My battletag is MightyMidget#11857

1 Like

Wait, looks like Soap might already have you covered.

gl hf :wink:

1 Like

I play random, so no pressure haha

1 Like

me encanta la raza zerg, es una raza q depende mucho de su economia, ya que es la raza mas debil, tienes que tener un ingreso constante constante de mineral y gas ya que puedes sacar tambien muchas mas tropas que las otras razas y no debes dejar nunca de inyectar larvas a tus bases, saludos

Jajajajajaja zergs la Raza

Always use hot keys never click on things. Even if it’s slower at first. Always inject as you get energy and drone fast with bases very quickly! Once you have tons of larva and 60-80 drones max out and a-click at them and you should win a lot up to diamond if you do it properly. Roach hydra is a great beginners comp to use. Makes sure to go into your settings and personalize them so things feel natural on the keyboard. Another great thing is watch Zerg streamers so you at least know what it’s supposed to look like and try your best to imitate it. A lot of lower level players sit on one base too long, over defend for no reason, and look at their units for too long instead of realizing making 20 more things is better than controlling something well. If you follow these tips you should move up quick bro! And remember it’s always better to practice the right things which is quite simply building a lot of stuff not controlling your units. Even though sc2 is a strategy game all the way up to masters it really isn’t. It’s quite simply a game of who can make economy the fastest and then max out first. Good luck on the ladder dude and I hope you enjoy yourself :smiley:

2 Likes

inject as much as you can or u lose out on a lot of potential bc youll be paused for no reason