Zerg lategame isnt OP, Serral is

Almost whenever I see a scary scary lategame with Serral, the kind that makes people go “disgusting, broodlords OP” or “ugh, infestor OP” etc.

It often seems to be at the back of:

• Serral in excess of 5k resources more than the opponent
  • Serral in excess of 100 whole game average APM than the opponent. That’s average, not spikes in action scenes
  • Serral doing more harass, from more angles
  • Serral having a wider range of units in his arsenal, almost the entire tech tree
  • Serral being 2 or 3 bases up on his opponent
  • Serral consistently whole game scouting more than his opponent
  • Creep not denied, spreading through more than half the map

And yet for some reason the game still ends up having clutch moments.

Serral OP. Serral for bonjwa 2019

6 Likes

Elazer at one point had 100 larvae. Only free units give a player the ability to do that. It is absolutely ridiculous that once a certain point is reached Zerg doesn’t even need larvae anymore. Secondly, anyone saying that GGlord/Winfestor is not broken is out of their minds.

4 Likes

The composition is already getting nerfed. It was announced a while back. Why oh why are you still whining?

So tell me, how does the infested terran nerf fix mass infestor just casting neural parasite on every archon/carrier/mothership the Protoss has? Because last time I checked, Serral beat Classic using barely any infested Terrans, pure fungle and neural.

3 Likes

Or just fungaling it while best AA flier in the game kills everything.

2 Likes

So, what is the problem?

Infestor.

20 characters

1 Like

Why? Because you say it?

1 Like

That’s like asking why water is wet.

Many Terran players will not stop until their late game comps are completely uncontested. They succeeded in neutering Protoss lategame (Carrier nerf, feedback nerf, and tempest nerf were primarily done to boost Terran. Not to mention BC buff, Thor buff, widow mine buff, and now ghost buff)

Now that there is basically nothing left to nerf for Protoss, they set their sights on Zerg. They Would have zerg’s equalizer be
completely ineffective.

Protoss late game gets smashed because Protoss lategame got nerfed into oblivion thanks to Terran whine.

Mass BCs is literally invincible vs Protoss and yet you completely ignore this fact because of your absurd bias. That’s why you had to bring up infestors vs Protoss and not infestors vs Terran - deep down you know Terran has zero problems against Zerg lategame.

If you’re so worried about Protoss vs infestors then you should be calling for Protoss lategame buffs.

3 Likes

We aren’t moving the goal post. You have no answer for the infestor vs Protoss, thanks for letting all of us know. We will quickly forget your horrendous contribution to the forum post haste.

I agree, they should increase the dps of the tempest

1 Like

This isn’t a Maru situation, as much as people would really like it to be. Serral is a great player, he’s also nowhere near the only Zerg getting results right now.

5 Likes

It is true, Serral wins by playing consistently better than his opponent with skill and not with cheese

2 Likes