Zerg is the new Terran

Not so sure, I’d say it’s generally Zerg are the biggest whiners, then Terran, then Protoss. Sure, you have your Kyung and Goba types, but for every one of them, you have two FunkyMonks and 6 Rbt/Batz/Ace/Shaz…

2 Likes

I’m going to ignore your hypocrisy of citing winrates for ZvT and ignoring them for PvT.

I’ve been following closely since 2017 and Terran has been strong in the match up the entire time. Name one time Korean zergs had the edge on terrans.

LOL, Bourne it’s amazing how pathetic of a liar you are. Only a Terran could whine repeatedly after multiple shut out victories and then claim that zergs are the biggest whiners.

4 Likes

has there ever been a point in the entire history of this game where people thought the infestor was balanced? i remember even in WoL people hated the things.

blizz pls remove and bring back defiler

2 Likes

I posted them both… or don’t you remember?

Just because Infestor was not meta for a while after the BROKEN burrowed Fungals were nerfed, Blizzard did multiple buffs to make it “better”.

Oh, man. If Protoss and Terran received half the love the Zerg race does…Every single new season Blizzard comes out with a random buff to Zerg. This season is the lower cost of Overlord speed.

That’s right, the race with the easiest time to scout, is getting it even more stronger.

4 Likes

Replace your feelings with facts and your perspective will change radically. This is the problem with terran whiners, though - evidence is irrelevant.

2 Likes

You admit that the zergs are responding to already existing whine, but you are more offended by the responses to that whine than the actual whine. That’s called a double standard.

If you want to prove zergs are irrational, whiny human beings just like the TCF, why stop at the infestor? Zergs have also been combating the whine about broodlords, ravagers, roaches, vipers, and pretty much every zerg unit as there are no limits to what the TCF cries about!

Suddenly it becomes clear why you focused on the infestor - it’s the ONE example that fits your agenda out of dozens! You pick the one example that fits your agenda and ignore the other half of the whine that is coming from terran and protoss!

1 Like

Right? Foreign terran 3-0’s one of the best korean zergs (a feat that has NEVER been accomplished before) and it’s straight to the forums to whine about how OP zerg late game is and if that weren’t enough they need to whine that the zerg players are calling them out for being so retarded AND they have the audacity to call the ZERGS THE WHINERS LOL. This thread is a severe case of psychological projection.

5 Likes

Yeah, both Protoss and Terran players are agreeing that Zerg are on average worse about this now. But i guess they’re wrong. Just like Zerg and Protoss pros are all wrong that Terran is the hardest…

Foreign terran 3-0’s one of the best zergs on Earth by playing the late-game, and what is the TCFs conclusion?

Terrans are on the counter-offensive, calling zerg players the “whiners”, so that nobody notices how blatantly wrong their whine has proven to be in the most recent tournaments!

2 Likes

He lost 30 drones… he came back in the late game by click 4 S F…

Then you had a ZVZ finals…

Then you cried about imba…

1 Like

TIME also lost loads of units in the process. Guess which one is more expensive. I know, basic math is too much to expect of you! This evidence clearly blows a gargantuan hole in your whine narrative and you MUST discount it somehow afterall! Just abandon mathematics! That will do it!

3 Likes

Fun fact, soO is not a lategame player. He excels more in the midgame areas of the game, and plays a style focused around this. He wins the majority of his games in the midgame, however drawn out it might be. This was a big reason he was so good in HotS, because the midgame stage was significantly longer in HotS than it is in LotV.

soO’s condition has also been questionable post Katowice, while Time also went 2-3 to Serral, who is arguably the best player on the planet.

I can honestly say I expected Time to beat soO (albeit not necessarily 3-0). Given all of what I said above, it shouldn’t have come as a surprise to you that he did.

If you had asked me six months ago, I would have laughed, but now, not so much.

2 Likes

Why do you think it took so long? Could it be because terran is HARDER?

2 Likes

I’m more than willing to sacrifice 15 hellions for 30 drones (he didn’t lose that many, but hey, what are facts when you feel like zerg is under-powered?). All he had to do, was target fire the BC, and he would’ve at least gotten it.

1 Like

How can you seriously complain about a 25/25 cost buff and Zerg getting ‘everything’ when Terran gets nothing but buffs in this patch and Zerg/Protoss get important nerfs ?

The OV speed cost buff is the only Zerg buff in this patch and it’s the cost of morphing one baneling and it’s a ZvP change… and Terran players find a way to still QQ about it and have the nerves to say they are not the whiners xD.

7 Likes

Everybody in the SC2 community knows terrans are the biggest whiners. The fact that you won’t admit this just shows how laughable your opinion is.

Keep playing the bronze league tutorial race and thinking it’s hard. You don’t know what it’s like to play a race that isn’t EZ mode.

1 Like

That’s funny since equal trades are supposed to be bad for Terran against Zerg. It must be so easy playing a race that’s this advantaged.

Terrans getting spanked by zergs in the offrace tournament showed the opposite. Terrans are benefitting from playing an easier race.

1 Like