Zerg is still op will blizzard ever fix it?

Zerg still has toooooooo many options it grows too fast it can spam needa worm it has fungal and perectic bomb it has blinding cloud abduct and locust it has bainling just rolling into everything yes blizzard we learned to split but what did zerg learn to do a move they have boodling and infested terren it has at least 2 options to hard counter everything its not even a game when we watch gsl and zerg goes winfester gglords its not even fun to watch the game isnt in a good place zerg needs nerfs or other races need buffs…

Ah yes, the classic “I dont know how to play SCII post” and/or the classic “I want to trigger people because its funny” troll post.

3 Likes

Hello Justin,
The issue is, that all player think that the opponent race is easy, but the own race is hard.

Therefore I would suggest, to try to play Zerg yourself: And if you reach a higher league as with your current race, then mayby is Zerg really easier to play! :wink:

Vibe (Grandmaster on all 3 Races) say: All three Races have their own challenges

3 Likes

If you’re being serious Terran have battle cruisers that can do a blind tact jump.
The zerg nydus worm needs to see the location.
The protoss can use a warp gate along with a warp prism to warp infantry to any location by transporting a couple of zealot and stalkers depploying then than switching to phasing mode and warp gate in additional units.
Now that i think about i assume your’re just looking to anger people.