Zerg is overpowered

Queens are too versatile. Tanky, hit both air and ground, have 3 spell abilities that all have a purpose in the game, and guess what… They only cost 150 minerals and a spawning pool. Please for the sake of this game can one of those traits be nerfed. Just one is all I’m asking. 200 minerals, make transfuse cost more energy, make them hit ground only (not serious about this one), increase build time, increase supply.

Let’s be honest with ourselves here. Queens literally counter everything.

chronoboost requires no buildings to be built

calldown mule requires orbital

neither cost money

maybe queens should cost 50 energy to spawn

4 Likes

also acting like zerg is the only race that has a power spike is very entertaining,

zerg cannot produce a factory siege tank at 3 30
zerg cannot produce oracles pre 4:00

2 Likes

Zerg has the greatest eco out of all the races. I don’t want the eco to be nerfed. Just the strength of the queen.

are you complaining about queen nydus specifically? its pretty hard for queens to get off creep

Mass queens have been walked across the map on several occasions in tournaments and yes Queen nydus plays are worth mentioning, but I mean queens defensive capabilities are absurd. Either make them a support unit or don’t. Most spell casters in the game are incredibly squishy, in example, ravens, templar, oracles, ghosts. Queens are capable of tanking baneling shots, zealot runbys, zealot attacks, and void ray harass. There are always 2 queens at one hatch, and possibly 3 to 4 out on the map. I propose that we either reduce that queen sturdiness and increase attack dps or we increase the cost of queens. That way zerg players choices will require more thought.

When in doubt, mass queens.

Mind you that there is are always drones and army units being produced alongside queens. So it’s just not queens by themselves. Usually with queen all ins roaches accompany them, an already powerful unit.

you really should play zerg, you feel that they are more powerful than most zerg players even

1 Like

I do play zerg. I just won 3 games back to back with roach, queen, nydus all ins.

In all consideration, I think terran is the weakest race and I don’t even play that race. I feel bad for the little guys, but don’t really care enough to see them get buffs.

A game that takes place in space and out of the three races you choose “HUMAN”. Clearly every terran main never played Halo.

good keep playing keep spreading creep and hatcheries

keep winning it is good for the swarm

1 Like

TO hell with this unbalanced race. I’m not one of you. FOR AIUR!

zerg is the best

zerg 4 ever

1 Like

The zerg eco has already been nerfed (inject use to grant 4 larvae…)

1 Like