Zerg anti air and healers

I am a single player focused gamer so all the PVP nerfs and meta chasing is a loss IMO as it hurts the single player fun and balance.

Zerg are pretty much run on throwing large numbers at things but at the same time they are suppose to be more efficient than that (replaying HOTS almost done with it) did they rrreeaalllyyy need to remove corrupters from the SP game, or make corpse roaches kinda meh and not have the vile roach do splash for the slowing effect and did they really need to halve the flaying locusts that badly…IMO it should be more of a glass cannon, that said they should drop from one AA attack since it would be a bit over kill but it if you had 4 or them they’d make decent AA at least for late mid or end game, more so if you added 50% to attack range but left sight range alone, I mean acouple fast flyers can take them out fast due to lower HP…

but early on a lack of decent AA is annoying I mean spore crawlers cost to much to use as a constant wall of defence, you could halve spore crawler cost and HP, or merge 2 crawlers and use 100/100 resources to make a siege spore shroom, an immobile spore crawler with 50% HP and armor and twice the range with maybe 20% more sight, if well protected it could work, then again using resources to toggle modes is not to insane an idea either. Another way to do it is to sacrifice the spore crawler to make 5-10 anti AA locusts that last 10-20 seconds.

Toggling modes would allow you to use the same units in different ways, it takes 3-5 seconds to change modes and costs the 1-3X the resources to change, its not a morph just tweaking the base unit a tiny bit, like with crawlers you get more range/armor but lose sight and HP, some sort of trade off could work, even making these changes permanent could be a way to limit them, tho I like randomness and less predictability…thus I find the AI in SC2 to be worse than SC1…but SC2 is made to push PVP and cosmetics so…eh… all I can do is run brutal and slow it down with Cheategine so I can enjoy the game I bought.

Anyway along that line of thinking you can have the mutalisk have double range, 50% more damage but half as many bounces and HP,its a pure AA unit, or like many say just morph from them.

But what really drives me crazy are how swarm queens transfusion dose not stack, I wounder if you could triple their regen rate out of combat, lower thier armor by 1 and give them 2-3X HP, transfusion costs half as much energy BUT twice as much as the amount of HP healed, you’ll have to micro them a bit to ensure they are healing stuff but tweaking them in this way makes them decent enough, you can double their healing rate, let them stack healing effect and have them bleed HP in the transfusion process about 1 of their HP per 10 points healed. Or you could morph them into Swarm mothers for 200/50 resources which are nerfed brood mothers give them a regen/healing radius and medivac style healing at a half rate with 100HP and double the energy, one should able to heal three times as much in the same time frame across at least 3 targets.

another anti AA idea is to make scourglings from the spire, they are basically flying zerglings with less health, maybe give them a 2-3 range spit attack.

But there again what could work in SP dose not work in the meta to well… corruptors would be the easiest thing to do just maybe give them more range since they’ should cost 2-3X what a mutalisk dose and give them blinding cloud to deal with ground units…really the more I think a Corrupter like that would be great, don’t have to fool with infesting which is alot of micro managing in real time, if more units had group stun/slow capability then it make infesting viable.

I really wish they would make a creation kit style of editor for the game so I can redo and tweak all the single player stuff…and fix the maps… so many bugs…and I am not talking Zerg…