Zen LE is such a bad map

I mean the map is so big, has mineral patches all over the place, so many dead space behind bases. It features a two entrance natural base for some reason ? Who thought this was an interesting design ? Bane busts vs Toss gotta be broken on this map.

Map has ugly colors, too many positions that can be abused by all three races. How is that even in the map pool ? I remember when the maps were at least big but had a good design at least. Remember HOTS and early LOTV ? Maps were at least funny and good, now map pool is just plain outright bad because Blizzard wants some “fun” maps with those mineral patches and slowing field (btw those got removed because dumb design just like the maps)

3 Likes

Still better than Korhol City lol.

I mean sure but that was a map during HOTS beta :smiley:

1 Like

My only point is that no matter how bad this map pool is, we could always have a bunch of Korhol Cities xD

2 Likes

I just looked up that map to see what you were talking about.
You have one expansion that requires you to destroy a rock and a “safer” low ground expansion that your opponent can destroy a rock to deny (as opposed to making a building in the way)

…….I don’t know how anyone thought that map was a good idea.

1 Like

Steppes. Of. War.

Or the Lost Temple remake, if your opponent was Terran.

For real dude, the mineral ramp at the nat makes zvz actual aids.

ya zen is pretty bad, it’s my only veto this season though… so that’s not too bad.

Steppes of War is a better map than Zen. By a lot. Even if you played it on LotV instead of WoL.

1 Like

By the way, it is the only map which is so laggy. To say so, i have not the best PC but other maps are OK, my FPS is still but it goes down when i play ZEN. It is strange but true. My graphics is low cause i especially set it like this to test maps in MM. It goes OK on other maps but it collapses when i play MM on Zen. So, i have 100 FPS on other maps but have only 40 on ZEN. What is going wrong?

I think this map is currently the most vetoed map, even more so than Purity and Golden Wall (don’t quite remember when I saw it).