Zagara Roach Rampage achievement

I have attempted this achievement on hard numerous times and monitored the kills with every roach drop, however they do not correspond with the actual number of kills the roaches get

I isolate the roaches and count the kills, however the achievement doesn’t reflect most of the kills, if not all.

4 Likes

ditto same thing. heard they changed so it was the actual drop not the roaches, so you’d have to play beyond hard mode and mass it on big waves of lings or rines. kinda lame.

2 Likes

Can confirm this too. And I found a reason. There is a trigger “CM_Zagara_WeaponSwap”, that changes a weapon on roaches and hunter killers, but achievement is set to count kills made by “old” weapon. And it also doesn’t count kills made by roaches’ melee weapon.

Do we have an official reply regarding this bug report?
What’s its status ?

1 Like

We won’t get one. There is no “customer support” any more…

It’s March 2020… and it looks like this is still broken.

is SEP 2020 now , i just done it on BRUTAL after so many times tried in HARD but failed , so it need to be done in BRUTAL anyway , cheers bros

Yeah, it’s the initial drop damage, not the roaches kills–They should’ve worded it differently.

Anywho, the easiest way to get this achievement, is to go to Dead Of Night with a Zeratul or Artanis ally, have them rush out observers and put them on any unbroken debris (They’ll be broken by the 4th night) , the “announcer” will tell you that the infested are gathering near a barricade, with the help of the observer, or an overlord I guess, you can send in the Roach drop, on top of a group of infested, and kill them with the initial impact–they have low HP so they should die when you send in the drop on top of them–there should be more than enough infested, therefore getting the achievement “Roach Rampage”

1 Like