Your favorite Cinematic

It’s an even sadder day when the mockery is a better cinematic than the cinematic…

That doesn’t mean much, though. The LotV Carbot Version is arguably a better version!

At least you can take the Original cinematic seriously. Not so much with the latest WoW cinematics. Anduin puts more of a fight in the Carbot Cartoon than in the “serious” one u.u

1 Like

Oh, I know. I’m just screwing with you. No hard feeling?

Just did, though I don’t know the context save for getting a slight fall of Baradur feel.

That’s because it’s not a slight feel, it’s not an homage either. It’s a blatant ripoff.

1 Like

I’m surprised nobody else has answered with this one.

To me, the best cinematic has to be “conscience”.

That one just highlights what a crappy character Kerrigan is.

Since we know she’s not Primal yet at that point yeah…

I would be so much happier if Kerrigan was kept deInfested and led much smalled Swarm and was still somewhat of an underdog, who has to work for her wins.

4 Likes

I understand that Kerrigan should visit Char first, but why does she have to go to Zerus afterward? What were the Voice thinking?

EDITED: Wait, I just check it. Conscience is actually on Char where kerrigan is killing Warfield. So she is not Primal, Brother!

I know the order, but I always forget it.

Who can blame you? 20

as a documentary said , too human

True. But it also lets Warfield have more (and better) character than Kerrigan through the entirety of SC2 in under 2 minutes.

2 Likes

Vision, Zagara.

Visible confusion on the screen and behind the screen

3 Likes

be badass,maybe beautiful childhood ,a purpose ideologic humanist and military discipline
have loved ones, not be abducted and drugged by aliens or betrayed by father figures

There are people that go to Char before Zerus?
Surprising :astonished:

edit: I’m 15 days later? Another surprise, maybe the bar indicating recently updated threads was misplaced?

You know the thing is, we actually know the canon order for this part of HotS because Niadra remembers Kerrigan as Primal Queen of Blades, so the actual point is certainty of that order.

2 Likes

I always did Char first : (

Well… that means you were correct. If you then went to Zerus. Char-Zerus-Kaldir is canon, because you need one of the planets to go to Zerus and Niadra remembers Kerrigan as Primal, ergo she have been to Zerus at that time.

I always went Kaldir-Char-Zerus… so I went wrong in every possible way.

2 Likes