You guys still playing this game?

haha; I moved on to League of Legends already mane.

3 Likes

Welcome Mr. Blade, we were concerned and thought that you were banned. Our petition to unbann DualBlade was for nothingā€¦

6 Likes

What a disappointment that must be, moving on to a game thatā€™s even more poorly balanced than sc2 is, and has a more cancerous community than just about anything else.

My condolences.

10 Likes

Lego Legions is only fun when you play with friends :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

I think the people who play that game have low iQs. No story, no depth. * Maybe they just want to argue with someone else.

Iā€™m a mid AP( Anivia ) in season 3 LOL, Yup, in 2012.

1 Like

Hey man, thatā€™s disrespectful. League of Legends is for serious gamers to; you obviously got a serious case of haterade bro.

Sorry, is it hate speech? Iā€™m so sorry.

Do they really think they are heros when they win a cloth dolls match? All right. Maybe. I canā€™t understand.

2 Likes

They donā€™t even try to hide the imbalance which is a nice point to the game. Riot always shifts the game up in different directions. It isnt like sc2 where zergs turtle every game, terran goes bio every game, and protoss loses every game because its been ordained that that is the fate of all Protoss. Sc2 died because its unit design was terrible aka swarmhost and because blizzard refuses to make radical changes to spice the game up.

Also just an FYI that game at higher levels is pretty difficult, the amount of teamwork needed is where that games difficulties lie.

Well good for you. Im a bit confused tough, becasue lol is quite a different game, you might have as well moved to an FPS or to Tetris. Im still playing SC2 and loving it.

Would you stop this ā€œSC2 diedā€ nosense ? I dont get it , we get a 3 year guarantee for the pro scene, the ladder is alive and well, and some poeple still love to type"SC2 is dead"ā€¦It might be less popular then it used to be in its prime, but its still alive and well.

2 Likes

I did not say anywhere in that post that sc2 died. Itā€™s on life support and blizzard is unwilling to make changes needed to make the game better and get it out of this slump its in. But letā€™s be real here, for a game thatā€™s alive and well, didnā€™t we just lose our main stage for sc2 in blizzcon last year?

Have you ever heard of higher mathematics? ( And I donā€™t think high-dimensional data simulate is a good idea to create Starcraft 3.) Of course not. The game is too hard for common people. It wonā€™t. You canā€™t make idiots become genius. If Blizzard want it become popular, it must be enough easy for common players.
And I think itā€™s enough hardā€¦consider balance. No balance, it will be more fun and popular. Pretty sure.

Direct quote from your post ā€œSc2 died because its unit design was terrible aka swarmhost and because blizzard refuses to makeā€

Its for sure not the hottest esport, but its got imho nowadays a solid player and viewer base, its got its niche.

Yeah we did loose the main stage, but aftert that came all the ESL changes and 3 year contract. So like i said imho its for sure not the hottest esport, but its stable.

I can express my feeling by a story. Hope you understand.

One day, Antonidas give Jaina a wand and tell her: Dear, creat you dream, do it.

And then Jaina creat many interesting things by the wand and the magic knowleage from Antonidas.

She feel puzzled. What is that? What did she create? She wants to know. So she come back Dalaran and ask Antonidas.
But Antonidas said: I donā€™t know. Kid. You created them, you know.
Jaina: I donā€™t know, Master. But I want to know, I really want to know.
Antonidas: Ehā€¦Sorry, I donā€™t know.
Jaina: But you are the best magic master in the world. If you donā€™t know, how can I get the answer? Please,help me, master.
Antonidas: Sorry, Jaina, I know you want to get to the root of the matter.

Jaina felt despair, she thought Antonidas betaryed her, Antonidas just doenā€™t want to give her answer. So she leave Dalaran and join the boring war between The Alliance and The Horde.

One day, she find the answer is ā€˜no answerā€™. Magic is unreasonable.
So she come back and ask Antonidas: Master, can you give me a new wand this time, my wand get old.

And thatā€™s the story between me and Blizzard.

Itā€™s your choice, I should respect. :smile:

Brood war was easy to play and very hard at the pro level. So was WC3 minus the botched remastered release. SC2 was designed to be an esport before it was fun. If you think its fun be ause its hard sure i mean lotv is difficult, but hots and wol was bigger, the game was just as hard and blizzard made it harder for casuals with the new economy changes. Idk man, its not dead but the lack of new people on the scene is really disturbing.

Thatā€™s a terrible choice. Fitting for you

Why lol and not dota?

1 Like