WoL campaign missions not awarding credits

I haven’t played the SC2 campaigns for a few years so I decided to replay them from the start. Last night I created a new WoL campaign and started playing through the missions.

The few few on Moss Sara (?) gave me enough credits to upgrade the medics, but since getting on to the Hyperion none of the missions have given me anything. I still only have 55k unspent from the planetary missions. I just completed the Haven mission, the brief said it was worth 110k+, but after beating it, still only 55k in the bank. The lab rewards are working fine and I can claim upgrades there.

Am I missing/mis-remembering something, or is it just not working ?

11 Likes

Experiencing the same problem. Was replaying the WoL campaign for fun this week, and got credits for every mission completed prior to today’s date. When playing any missions today, no credits were awarded after completing a mission. Missions tried included New Folsom, Great Train, etc. Research points were still awarded. I did see that SC2 received a small update prior to this problem cropping up, but no way to know if that’s the cause or just circumstance, and not quite ready to do another playthrough just to see if this is savegame related.

3 Likes

Just started playing yesterday and beat up to Devil’s Playground and got all my credits spent them and ended with 10K credits . Today I’ve beaten: Devil’s Playground, Outbreak, Welcome to the Jungle, and The Great Train Robbery, and haven’t gotten a single credit, so i’ve been stuck at 10K still. Kind of glad to know i’m not the only one but it’s really irritating.

3 Likes

I recently got back into StarCraft 2 and I decided to try for achievements within the campaign. Everything was going fine until yesterday.
I did Breakout, where the bonus objective is supposed to also give credits, and I received 0. I thought it was a fluke, and maybe it would correct itself after doing another mission but no.
I decided to try backtracking to an old save and seeing if my game was bad… no luck their either.
I cannot start a new campaign, if I try to start a new one it continues my most recent save, and nothing is rewarding credits!!! This is maddening.

1 Like

Wow, I wasn’t expecting this, I just tried to start a new campaign as well and the same thing happened, it puts me right back at the previous progression. for a game this old I figured they would have these kind of bugs squished.

3 Likes

I had just finished a replay of HotS campaign from the beginning, and tried to start a new campaign on the 11th of Nov. It took me back to the last mission completion. I have reinstalled two separate times now, completing the 2nd.
The game won’t even let me delete the old saves, either from the archives, or from directly from the folder.

1 Like

I have been experiencing the same issue - missions since around 11/10 do not award credits like they should

2 Likes

I also encountered the same issue today trying to play Wings of Liberty campaign (I started on November 8th, passed first missions to access Armory, and wasn’t playing until today) - no credits are given after campaign missions. I didn’t play for a long time, so had to check whether it is a bug or campaign mechanics I forgot.

1 Like

I am having the same issue. I love this game. Can you please address this Blizzard. I can also confirm that you can not restart the game either, it just drops you in where you were at, even after playing the beginning cinematic. I just want my credits Blizz!

1 Like

Also, I cant even delete my saves so that it has no where to reload me at…

1 Like

Blizzard can you at least acknowledge that you’re aware of the issue. Yall are just losing people left and right.

1 Like

I just played “Welcome to the Jungle” from WoL and received no credits.

I quit the game completely, reloaded from before the mission and played it again, but still no joy. If you can’t earn any credits for upgrades, the game’s going to get brutally hard in the later stages. I will stop playing for now.

1 Like

Please big Bliz, man needs his re-run, I had to delete some random files just to make “new campaign” work.

Technical support requests post in the Bugs forum. Here is the same problem but in the Bugs section No credits awarded after WoL campaign missions - #9 by MadMavrick99-1571
No response from Blizzard about getting the problem fixed… just more and more people posting that they are having the same issue.

1 Like

I will get Blizzard here… soon.

It’s about damn time to give this place an obituary.

Also I am just not getting the cutscenes in HotS…

1 Like

Yeah, I have the same problem also. I’m not receiving any credits after completing the “Outbreak” mission.

1 Like

Also having same issue since last update. Scan and repair didn’t fix either.

Same issue here… Not receiving credits…

I have the same problem. After playing the first four missions from the terran campaign, realised that the last two do not provide that 110k expected credits. Is there anyone from ATVI already looking into this? Do you have any solution? Thanks to everyone!