WoL all missions Brutal achievement doesn't unlock

Greetings.

Recently I went through the campaign of WoL brutal to unlock the achievement and the kerrigan portrait. However after doing all missions and having them checked green in the achievement in question, it stays gray and locked, I have tried reloading and going through “All in” again (the final mission I did) and it didn’t work.

Any help would be appreciated.

Hey Hagar,

Are you talking about the achievement “Liberty Completionist: Brutal”? If so, looking at your web profile, it appears you are missing Shatter the Sky and All-In.

For some reason, the system didn’t register those as completed. You didn’t by chance use any cheat codes around the end of the campaign?

If not, try to redo those two missions from the Archives (don’t use a saved game).

Understood, I haven’t used any cheat codes. However I did have some internet issues during the last missions, maybe that broke the achievement.

I cant link images to show that the achievement has all missions checked, but if the systems shows those as uncompleted, ill try to do them again and report back the results. Doing “all in” again is going to be painful though

Try clearing your Battlenet cache before you redo the missions just in case there is a conflict between the game client and the server.

Ok clearing the Battlenet cache did show those two missions missing, however I just loaded the save before clearing each of those missions and that did the trick. Thanks for the help

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.