Will zergs stop crying now?

you’re SO BIASED against zerg you literally made a troll thread about it.

and then there is this thread too.
but i’ve literally never seen you make a thread trolling terran whiners.
hmm. biased.

negligible impact, but whatever.

obviously didn’t break the match like match up like many defeatist mentality permavictim zergs predicted.

The best part is that they don’t notice they’re mirror images of themselves. Cauthon made the exact same post after Terran went 8-0 at GSL super tournament. For added irony they have the same portrait, lmao. Are they the same person arguing on 2 accounts?

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/sc2/t/terran-8-0-today-in-gsl/9443?u=thrasher-1486

negligible? so i guess by that logic, we should make the armory cost another 75/75 since its so negligible.

i guess we should revert baneling splash against terran.

that’s because the map pool favors zerg. what happens next map pool?

and yet if you were unbiased you’d have troll threads laughing all races. show me your troll threads laughing at terran.

most ppl have multible accounts and dont want there infomation known mostly becouse alot of idiot then get into a E-Peen competitive “Your Diamond Zerg? Thats Stupid come back when your grandmasters” is just a stupid arguement, As such ppl try to avoid that stupid BS from happening and just use blank accounts to post.

no, i included all posts that had a comment made in the past 8 hours period. no matter their bearing.
the conclusion? only one thread with a zerg complaining about something and a bunch of threads of other races complaining about zerg or complaining about their race being weak. the majority of them terran.

this despite the OPs claim that…

2 Likes

Yeah last patch i heard, zergs were sending mass emails to blizzard, they won’t ever win anything… While they didn’t even nerf bane. I bet that’s reason. They put useless nerf, which again didn’t accomplished absolutely anything…

I mean I kind of understand that but part of writing a persuasive argument is establishing credentials. If you have no credentials, your argument really holds no water.

It’s one thing to say a race is easy, look I don’t even main the race and I got to masters in X amount of time.

It’s another thing to just say a race is easy… and that’s it.

Which one is more compelling? Obviously this is an example and not necessarily what the case is here, but it happens non stop on here :confused:

You should take out the Dark comment. It makes you look like a troll.

Dude, could you imagine how crazy the Zerg whining would be if they didn’t get an entire free league’s worth of MMR just for playing it? Pure pandemonium.

zergs never stop 2 cry becuse they alway want 2 win with no effort

they not care how hard it 2 b terran and how hard terran need 2 work 4 win

Please explain how you rationalize zerg players getting an entire leagues worth of free mmr when lower league players overwhelmingly choose terran.

You know what the total playerbase difference between zerg and terran is? A little over 26 000. What about their difference in gold and below? A little over 25 000.

Why is it that zerg’s difference in popularity is almost entirely made up of their lack of lower league players? Could it be they have high barriers of entry?

Why is it that when we equalize zerg population difference, which just happens to be in lower leagues, their proportional representation in higher leagues becomes totally normal?

Now which seems more likely, a race has barriers of entry for noobs lowering popularity in lower leagues, or that race gives you an entire leagues worth of mmr and also just happens to be the least popular?

1 Like

Please explain what you don’t understand about proportional representation and then explain why you think you can identify the subjective reasonings of a quarter of a million different people?

How come the playerbase difference between terran and zerg is 26 000 and their difference in gold and below is 25 000?

When your entire argument is that zerg is overrepresented in higher leagues proportional to their population, and population difference is almost entirely in gold and below…
:joy::joy::joy:

Right. Because your race is easier… Otherwise that population difference would be split evenly. You can deny it, because you’re going to… But it’s just straight facts.

No it would not, as we see in the proportional representation in lower leagues between t, p, and z that increase with popularity. Conversely, when we look at upper league representation, they seem largely unaffected by racial popularity, and this is true for all races.

Popularity determines # of players in lower leagues, else the difference in popularity between terran and zerg would not be almost entirely made up in their lower league population difference…

Once again, your entire argument is that zerg is overrepresented in higher leagues proportional to their population, and population difference is almost entirely in gold and below…

So, if you want to balance whine about zerg everyday, start using upper league representation in comparison to other races rather than proportional representation to population, as population is determined by lower league popularity… It’s still not a strong argument, but at least it makes a little bit of sense :slight_smile: .

No I don’t remember Zergs crying about nerfs honestly. I’ve seen more people mention Zerg whining than finding actual Zerg whine post.

3 Likes

Right, why wouldn’t I cherry pick the data you want to be relevant? You take 300,000 people say that you know why they chose what they did, then cry when I won’t believe you…

The truth is, it just hurts your little Zerg feelings to know how much easier you have it and how much less you’d have accomplished with any other race.

No, I am comparing lower league representation to popularity across all races. The result is clear: popularity determines lower league representation, which is why proportional representation in higher leagues in relation to total population is such an asinine argument.

Buddy I’m not the one that got traumatized by batz so hard he changed his name to a barcode LOL
:joy: :joy: :joy:

2 Likes

There’s literally no argument that Zerg is harder. Not one. The best you bunch of tool boxes has come up with is that your race is harder… proved by the fact that you have more MMR.

I turned that little girl out so hard he left the forums. The fact that you can actually bring up that guy defeating me at anything unironically is a testament to just how far a brain dead Zerg’s mammary glands will go to defend his weak little ego.