Will you bring a new update to Coop?

Hello. I turn off the sounds in the game. I’m talking about speaking sounds, but sometimes some effects are cut out. I mean, I tried hard but I couldn’t stop it. So, the extra effects are on, but while in the game, that is, in co-op, the game sounds are cut out occasionally. I couldn’t figure this out, can you please help? Please resolve this situation as soon as possible. There was nothing like this before. It normally happens in other arcade sections as well. I wrote this title to attract attention. Because no one is looking.

take off your headphones that should do

For sound settings, make sure voice volume is higher

Sounds more like a personal PC issue, try adjusting some settings. I know some sounds settings in game might mess up from time to time. That or your pc is having sound card issues and causing cut outs, or bad speakers. Could be a numerus of things, best way is to set-up a check list and do a process of eliminations to hopefully figure it out.

Thanks a lot. So this is not from the game but from me?

I’m not going to give it a 100% on your hardware, but yes sometimes when where on thing isn’t working as intended it’ll cause some issues. But don’t take my messages as a full response. Have a look around for more accurate information. I’m hoping that I was able to give some insight on where to go.