Why so much whine coming from protoss and zerg players?

They are currently winning every single tournament there is because they are blizzard’s little favourite. No split micro, no stutter step, no precise positionning. Just big a-moves for free wins. And now they flame terran posts on forum. Z/P players have a huge victim complexe even though they are currently having the upper hand.

6 Likes

because protoss players are little babies that want more free wins for them. Same for zerg who just abused the imbalance of ZvT to win against MARU

1 Like

I don’t see many Protoss whine threads. Also, imagine making a forum post and then responding to your own post. The forums have become so inactive that one person has to carry on the conversation by himself to show any signs of life around here…

13 Likes

You made really a lot of mistakes in word “terran”.

7 Likes

Yeah, it’s really funny because he said ‘‘currently’’, and what’s currently happening is T and Z posters fighting over GSL finals while the chad PPP members enjoy the show silently.

1 Like

says the guy who was crying because maru didn’t win,

7 Likes

In “starcraftianese”, whiner translates to terran, and that is for a good reason.

Only whining I see, is Terran-whine.

4 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Terran is not a race, it’s a diagnosis.

Goba TM.

2 Likes

I was not crying, I was stating the obvious truth you dim-witted :sheep:

Maru should have won and asking for blizzard to fix their game isn’t crying. Zerg and toss on the other hand are broken and should be nerfed so these players crying is ridiculous

More Terran douchebag clown threads. Nothing to see here.

"I’m not crying. "
“Zerg and Toss are broken.”

Hmmmm…

1 Like

sounds like crying and no facts if you ask me.

Most of his posts are filled with tears and rage,that’s not healthy.

1 Like