Why Protoss lost today in GSL today and why Protoss is still OP

So you would also disagree, that this forum is known for the terran whine? And you also disagree, that terran is known for being the race, that whine the most?

3 Likes

I think people all the races whine. It’s also speculation to think terrans posters whine the most, which I disagree anyway.

I think you whine a lot.

3 Likes

Terran players win because they are good, but Terra is weak.
Protoss players only win because Protoss is strong.

how to open a thread right away only to deny that Terra is strong.

or are there simply more good toss players at the top than Terra?

5 Likes

:roll_eyes: :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes:
:man_facepalming: :man_facepalming: :man_facepalming:

2 Likes

yeah, its zerg bro. it really is LOL

1 Like

Seeing as you were not here when terran had it bad you have no basis to make that claim.

1 Like

Don’t despair, we will have occasion to hear the Zerg voice too. Wait a couple a weeks till the nerff hammer hits your heads.
Don’t think it will be the last nerff, the Protoss treatment (being nerffed in 4 successive patches without meaningful compensation) will hit your house too.
People that throw a party because their neighbor’s house is on fire should expect no sympathy when the fire finds them…

1 Like

cure dominated it was pretty straight forward. completely out multitasked and out maneuvered dear. wasnt close at all.

inno v trap.

m1: build order loss, bad scouting by trap
m2: map loss. good luck winning that one in TVP cross spawn holy hell
m3: trap huge mistake losing a billion probes. it was 22-50 at one point in favor of t
m4: dts did too much, all in failed, inno didnt kill archones for some reason( mistake but hard to know for sure if raven could disable or if he needed better focus fire)
m5: trap awful non reaction to widow mine harrass + reaper harrass, lost to much then got out-positioned out multitasked/spread too thin.

was that imbalance or were the terran just way better players and performed better today and did more to win?

2 Likes

well, im here now, its let me tell you, its pretty bad.

1 Like

After a perfect day in GSL for Terran where they won both their matches, what do forum Terrans do? Open a whine thread!!! :crazy_face:

12 Likes

Easy to say zergs are bad right now when we’re about to be nerfed despite getting destroyed in recent history.

You have zero basis for comparison to how bad the terran complaining was last year.

3 out of 4 terrans in round of 4. One of the most popular topics? Omg parting beat Maru.

3 Likes

thoughts on dark v TY?

was that imbalance?

1 Like

Haven’t even had time to watch. Been stuck at work. So when you going to go call out the terran whiners, hypocrite?

maybe when you stop being a loser but that appears to not be happening

1 Like

I mean if you watch the match played, even at pro levels 99% are not related to balance but decision/control of the units/build orders/mindgame/luck.

Also maps play a huge role, we have seen here in the huge map Trap seemed to be invincible vs Terran. But Innovation played standard and played a style not adapted on such a huge map. What if he abused proxy ? What if he turtled to lategame with liberators/tanks camping into mass BC teleporting everywhere ? Was it really this map Protoss favored ?

The problem here is each time a Terran take a bad decision or played stupidly, he will received a buff because “not enough terrans in this tournament”.

1 Like

I would say you call out terran whiners to zerg whiners at approximately 9:1 ratio.

When have you even ever complained about 3 out of 4 zergs in a tournament semifinals?

3 Likes

Did You actually know that everytime You use winrates in a tourny as an indication for balance a little Baby seal dies?

So far zerg has killed soooo many Baby seals :frowning: and its hurting me.

Protoss lost because they didn’t make more observers

1 Like

didnt scout mine drop? game ends immdiately

this costs terran nothing, and they can do it all game

when terrans start dropping mines ALL game, protoss wont ever win

also, the game on obsidian, if innovation didn’t forget he had a drop with 3 mines in it while he attacked protoss 3rd, he would have won. he could have boosted it into protoss natural during the fight and instantly won the game, but he didn’t, because he forgot about it

1 Like