Where is some story from warchests written?

I know the comics and it is nice if they continue the story, like there was some after-stories with Nova that happen after Nova covert ops story that was seen on some of the first 4 warchests. Like the fall of Urun who was a hero in the Void missions during WoL campaign, ‘In utter darkness’.

But I get this Knights of Tyrador, I know about the planet system it’s been in missions and Nova missions but I only know about the story with Taldarim and Zerg invasion.

My question is where is the story of Ihan Ri and Knights of Tyrador coming from? Comics? The sources do not cite such. It looks similar to the story of Tyrador IX during Nova missions but now with Ihan Ri. I’d see where its from because I’ve custom stuff that wraps around the original story

There is no source for the Warchest’s stories, they are independent and created after the skins. So…

Usually whats in the wikia is as is retold in campaigns and comics but this particular one about Ihan Ri is not on anything, read the History part and saying conflict between Ihan Ri and Terran on Tyrador.

https://starcraft.fandom.com/wiki/Knights_of_Tyrador#cite_note-Collections-0

The Battle of Tyrador IX

The story to the last few sets of warchest skins are contained in the skin’s little lore blurbs that show up when you mouse over them in the Collection tab, we haven’t been given any other depiction of the events they show (although some EU stuff has gone on to reference the things shown in them, like the Golden Age movement being mentioned in One People, One Purpose).

The warchest comics are mostly just independent stories about an ecclectic collection of topics, from Stetmann’s mecha swarm during the End War to the current run where Nova and Donny vermillion find some of mengk’s leftover hidden secrets.

I think since Shadow Wars ended those comics have definitely aligned more with the coop side of things than they did (although they did show us nova and had little references to stuff like Tychus’ merc characters, where elms straight up murders one) focusing on meme-stetmann and making him canon, playing around with Donny Vermillion who’s sort of a fan favorite from coop etc