Whats up with this balance team?

The ladder is the same meta it has been for two years. Every Toss just sits in their base until they max out. Shield batteries reward bad players. Widow mines STILL can one shot most units in the game; IT COSTS 75/25! A single Disruptor shot can win you the game. Lurkers are too overpowered in the late game. Why is Protoss only late game micro before GM A-move Storm? Why can Terran use 100apm to siege amove Mech into Grandmasters? Why can BC’s, a TIER THREE UNIT, be warped across the map at 5:30 and the Terran still be safe at home? Why do Queen counter literally everything in the early/mid game? Why is every Zerg unit trash other than lurkers/vipers? Why can two units in various different ways and strategies win you the game? Why can toss STILL proxy shield battery?!

Like holy moly, you guys have had YEARS now to look at the game and see it isn’t in a good place. Stop fixating on the top 5 players in the game and make the game actually playable and fun again for the 99%.

3 Likes

even pro games are a joke, the genre is dead and the devs don’t care,
zoun vs serral was embarrassing, they just put on a show because playing the actual game balance would mean 2-3 minute long games

Who are you speaking to? Forum users can’t change the balance. Except us, there is no one left.

Then outmacro and beat them. Not that hard. Also its a good sign that you dont play vs the good ones yet. The good ones will not turtle because its a vastly inferior style. I mean why do you care actually? You cheese every game anyway. And you totally forgot to include this into your complain: Why is zerg able to 12 pool macro? That simply doesnt make sense. How can you basically rush me and force me into heavy defense while outexpanding me while being safe vs any kind of cheese/aggression?

A single interaction from XYZ unit for any race can end the game. Bane connection/runby, disruptor shot, widow mine hit…

Hey at least protoss has micro opposed to zerg.

because they neglect eco and getting another base(s) is then a very hard thing to do

Because zerg has a stronger eco and transitions from being supply inefficient to supply efficient in lategame so they can be as strong as t or p on 200/200. Not rocket science.

But overall yeah i agree some mechanics are pretty dumb and too unforgiving. The match is over too quickly.

2 Likes

This what happens u balance game by pros and based main apm balance.

There first goal should been 10 years go was balance marine, zealot and ling.

They should give zealots blink, give Zerg lings dive and unburrow range.

And that was right decision. When I see what players from the bottom leagues do, I want to kill myself. I want to kill myself after I see not only bad macro, but absolutely the most stupid decisions, it feels like they don’t think at all, they just make random actions and hope that it will win the game. You can’t balance the game for bottom leagues, because they always do some random stuff.

1 Like

Im literally 4.6k right now, you think I don’t play against good Toss players in Masters 2? Cmon bro. Im almost GM and literally every Toss sits at home and masses carriers while warp prism harassing. You either play a 10 minute game where you allin or play a 40 minute game where you both are sitting behind batteries/spores. Its so dumb.

Terran is literally the same thing. Every match its someone with 100apm playing Mech and never leaving their base outside of warping a BC across the map every 3 minutes. Then 12 minutes comes along, they’re maxed out and siege amove the first base they get to and either win or lose the game. Its so DUMB.

The Starcraft that exists in Starcraft 2 Pro Play is NOT the game 99.9% of the players play. Just because the top 200 out of every region doesn’t sit there and abuse units that can keep you in the game for 30-40 minutes doesn’t mean there aren’t a HUGE amount of ladder goers doing just that.

Also, there aint no way in hell any other unit other than Disruptor/Widow Mines/Storm is going to change the game with one attack. Banelings don’t do JACK and die to whatever they kill. Why do you think Zerg has to be 10k ahead to actually win a game? Every unit that have is extremely cost ineffective. Meanwhile Disruptors can win the game with one shot. Storm can wipe out an entire army with next to zero micro. Just keep your army in a clump and a-move storm. Like wtf. Why is this not balanced properly?

1 Like

I think I heard that the current balance comes from the community, top players/casters.
but that it takes a long time until they have decided something.
and then comes the next step, the integration…

I guess all they did was ask the Protoss community.

1 Like

Last Time i checked you you were Like 4.3k.

Well cheesed your way Up it seems. According to the Match History on nephest it very much seems Like that. So how can you know what those tosses were Up to If you cheese them anyway ? Especially vs toss your Matches are very very Short. I smell lame excuses Here.

Same Thing Here. It Just smells fishy that apparently when i Play on this Level No one turtles (doesnt Matter the matchup besides TVT) but If you Play they are all turtles. Very weird. Mech terran is also a noob Killer but on Higher Level clearly the inferior Style (Like skytoss). I think you make this whole Thing Up while pretending you Need uber apm and uber Skill as zerg and because you think thats unfair you cheese every game. Besides all of that you Play NA which is known for aggressive playstyle so your complains smell extra fishy.

Also there is a nice Reddit Post about you flaming someone after your 12 Pool didnt Work :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

All the other bull**** aside you stated, what the hell are you talking about?

1 Like

Have linked it already in your Other topic. But you know already that there was a Reddit Post about you.

And please dont act dumb. I know that you Changed your Name after that. And Like the redditors mention we can See that you deleted Most Posts and comments by yourself on that Reddit Page. Your Name Here: bmfbeardo. Your Name on Reddit: metalbmfbeard
Your Main Account in sc2 is called metalbeard and you even added the clantag bmf(13mf)…smh.
Also i can See the Match vs heaven 17 days ago on nephest.

Also there wasnt a Lot of BS in my post. We can clearly See that you cheese Most of your Games. making your rant pretty useless.

1 Like

This is what im saying in the other thread. Nothing has changed for how the matches go (nor expect them to change since the game is abandoned).

Protoss is the race least punished for poor micro and afk. Lose probes but we saw in pro matches herO still on top after making a gold league mistake.

1 Like

Its rather zerg. Honestly. Because a) they dont have Micro until lategame b) they have full Vision all around the Base meaning They can actually react much much much better than protoss c) they have much better detection meaning widow mines arent exactly that effective vs zerg d) they have much better Static defense because you can build a Spore which can uproot and is Stronger than Cannon anyway e) they have Queen and f) they can Mass Produce workers.

You Sometimes See These hard mess ups by protoss pros because its simply very hard to Deal with as protoss. You dont have easy Access to detection If you do a pressure build. I mean think about DTS and how hard terrans cry about that. Now Imagine widow mines would do the Same Thing vs terran what they do vs protoss and you would understand my Point. DTS are annoying for terran but 1 widow Mine Hit can end the Game for protoss. Its similiar Like disruptor only much much Quicker and more devastating.

zerg works more with preparation in the early/mid game.

creep is zerg “wall”. Because zerg is the race that must use units around to defend. Toss “recall” or simply at harass warp in and can take advantage of sim city. or just cannon sb…

mostly correct. zerg does not need extra buildings, like Forge.

someone is lying to himself.
even at Top Toss players you can see that they build 1-3 cannons+ Sb at 3 Base. Zerg can’t afford it because Zerg static def costs drones. which is better for early/ mid on cannons as with spine/spore, the all round property. for static def vs ground and air/detection zerg sacrifices 2 drones. Toss only 2 sec mineral mining time.
in late game, zerg has a benefit of uproot from spine/spore.

means?
Toss have Sb + Battery Overcharge. warp in. Stalker/ void etc.

sad that Toss has most of the same amount of workers in the current meta, although zerg does without tec and army. Chrono Boost makes it possible.

Showtime clips, you see in the face how the motivation falls.

In that context a spore is much better. no pro is building 3 cannons in midgame against widow mines. its just a huge investment and you dont get a forge that early. zerg can always do something like that because banshee/liberator or even vs widow mine.

queens are reliable defensive mechanics against libs/widow mines because they are always there and dont get f2’ed away. you need to read the context to what im arguing. i was purely arguing about widow mines and why widow mines are such an issue vs protoss.

dont forget all the harassment worker kills along the way…if left alone zerg eco is far superior and that is a simple fact and i guess even the most diehard zerg whiner wouldnt refute it. but thats why protoss and terran have easy harassment options so zerg cant just macro away.

I find it hilarious that you try to demean me instead of actually talking about the topic at hand. Also, I literally only ever BM someone if theyre on the Teamliquid Masters map hacking thread. So you are looking at a screenshot who got BMed because they cheat. Congrats on your weak skin.

I talked about the topic at hand tho. You were the one who wanted info on what i wrote at the end. And i gave it to you. You flamed someone because he held your lame 12 pool. And its backed up that you are indeed the one who said that.

And its indeed fact that you do nothing but cheese :slight_smile:
So who cares about what you wrote anyway because we know its not your experience. You cheese and cry.

Dude what? You get why that image is super zoomed in and doesnt show the other player right? Because they’re a confirmed map hacker and deserve everything in the book said to them. Also, you can go and look at my profile and see that most of my games are 10+ minutes. So how exactly do I cheese every game? Sounds like youre salty you aren’t at my MMR.

1 Like

I did that and its really Not the Case. We can Check nephest and Most of Them are over quickly. I can also Post a Screenshot If you want.