What Maps are good so far? What maps should we eliminate for the next Map Pool?

So your opinion which maps are overall good so far, and not very one race favored.

And also what maps are just broken, and completely unplayable for the race. Thus should be taken off, or remade.

Thank you!

I’d like to see a map pool with no overlord cliffs and less overwhelming open spaces for surrounds. As much as I’d hate to see the same maps over and over again, maps like Lost and Found (many seasons ago) and Simulacrum seem like very balanced maps overall. If we could have more maps like these in the map pool, it’d be better than what’s been happening the last 2 or 3 seasons imo.

2 Likes

I want to see large to very large maps again like the strong hold one. Since this is Lotv making stuff is easier.

small maps and medium maps seen enough

Maps are to big and open all zerg favored. Look at hots mappool usually 2 player small maps with 3 paths. Now we have big open maps up to even 7 attack paths. They are all so f2cking awfull, that’s from huge part reason that zerg is imba aswell ! Lotv maps are all so f2cking awful. We need more macro maps and maps you can split at half so they end up lategame stategical games. Also we need maps which don’t favor one race, but are balanced for all like coda, or dusk towers, etc.

3 Likes

I’d love to see maps with not super exposed third like ALL maps in current map pool.
Also having at least one map with pocket natural would be nice.

I’d love to see generally smaller maps because big maps make both timing attacks weaker (because it takes more time to reach your opponent) and because the larger the map the easier it is for the Zerg to exploit its mobility advantage over Protoss and Terran.
Map with both smaller size and less expansion locations.

Finally I’d prefer to see less open maps where you can use terrain for your advantage rather than hope that your opponent is dumb and won’t go for an easy surround.

1 Like

I can agree that maps are a bit too big now. We need a bit smaller maps.