What if Karax's Chrono Wave can boost Worker's gathering efficiency?

In terms of Mineral and Gas regulation maybe. You can build Bunkers as Mineral Dumps and produce Gas units.
But Stukov’s gas units snow ball relatively quickly, Karax’s Gas units don’t.
Even if the unit is powerful with upgrade already in researched, if it doesn’t snowball fast enough there is almost no point.

Also, if death ball gathering is slow than players may get tired of him, and it might respond bad with mutations that needs army fast.

That’s why it would be
Stukov: slow build=bunkers, fast build=gas units
Karax: slow build=units, fast build=cannons

With them being cheaper and a 500 range building probe (that was the key idea… global building with vision…Maguro’s range 5 helps, but doesn’t really do justice to phasesmith/offensive cannoning)

I think Zagara’s fine. It’s be nice if she got units that can handle multiple things at once is all. When I say, “Generic”, that’s opposed to “specialized”. E.g. Lings only hit ground, Scourge only do AA. “Generic” didn’t mean basic/tier 1 units.

My point still stands though. People who don’t like Zagara b/c she’s constantly rebuilding units need to understand that that’s what she’s about.

No different than not liking Tychus because “he doesn’t make traditional armies”. Or how Raynor has to keep making and using OCs, how Nova can’t replenish her units quickly if she loses them since her’s are on charges and cd. Or how so much of Abathur is tied to biomass and getting UE’s ASAP.

With Karax, if you want a CO who excels at making units, you simply don’t pick Karax.

1 Like

I have an idea, it may turn out to be strange, if the upgrades and units were completed during the Chrono Wave, then they will return part of the resources.

Chrono boost may be ok as it is, my suggestion stands - every first unit and structure of each type is free for Karax.

I managed to implement Corpser Roach for Zagara’s Infested Drop. Maybe that can give some variety in her roster (although they are summoned).

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/sc2/t/zagaras-baneling-barrage-and-infested-drop-improvement/12338

Sorry mate, the conditions sound to o complex to implement.

I don’t know… It’s bit mixed… keep thinking

Neat, but not the same thing. For Zagara, we’d truly need a general purpose unit that can do both AG and AA. Currently, only 4 things can do that: Zagara herself, her summoned HKs, Queens, and Bile Launchers

I’m split about this. O1H, this seems neat. OTOH, even more coordination required (BTW, does this apply to his ally as well?). I’m annoyed just having to post “Chrono soon”. I mean I don’t have to, but it is a courtesy that’s generally appreciated (one reason why I’m glad to have allies like Tychus, Nova, and Zeratul. They don’t care about Chrono Wave).