What I really want to implement

I’m not sure how to implement this, but I would like to make an ability that automatically makes nearby units to be loaded into bunkers/transports (I call this “Auto-load”).

I also want a button to enable Mengsk’s Intercessors to instantly load any nearby Shock Division and vice-versa.

If this “Auto-Load” ability button can be made available in the future, that would be great.

(I would make one myself if I can get access to abilities of Mengsk’s Supply Bunkers but unfortunately, recently released commanders’ abilities/units are still unavailable for editting).

2 Likes

Stukov’s p2 desperately needs this if they expect anyone to ever take it seriously and actually use it. Would be especially wicked if the banshee’s could autoload while on the move and pick up any nearby infested they fly over.

1 Like

You can clone the CC load scv ability and modify it to work on combat units. I doubt it’s too difficult to do in the editor (especially since I’ve been messing around with the data editor recently)

2 Likes

Ah that is a good one! OK I’ll try.
Do you also have your own channel too? Just asking.

(I’m not sure how to make Dropships carry Siege Tanks for Aerial attack though, I don’t know any units other than intercessors that duplicates such actions).

The CC one needs to go away. Doesn’t happen often but sometimes man… lol. Freaking annoying.

1 Like

I have a channel, I don’t upload very much to it.

I used void multi dependency and gave siege mode tank a cargo size of 8. Carrying tanks seemed to work perfectly

Edit: nvm, idk how to have things attack while carried.

1 Like