What Commander do you want to see next?

Well, she did hit on him during that one broadcast.

Valerian Mengsk can have every chick in the galaxy, dozen at a time if he wants (and they surely want), why would he ruin his perfect single status with any single chick (and Lockwell is an especially obnoxious one) who will then pretend to be the only one and eventually divorce from him and sue him for half the empire, after taking away more than half his health?? Why would he??

4 Likes

Hanson, Izsha, Tosh, Selendis.

4 Likes

Non-canon :wink: … to 20 chars

2 Likes

Overmind because I just want to be able to use defilers lol

1 Like

Oh this is the good stuff!
But start her off as a mothership core then upgrade to full later on.

I still can’t see Stet as a zerg commander. He incorporates WAY too much terran tech into his army, and some of the things he has is not terran OR zerg.
Also, Stetmann himself is not a zerg. And it’s still robots.

Do I see a level 15 upgrade there?

My most wanted is Rohana. I’m hoping she gets a special building from the Campaign; the War Council. This building would allow her access to all four Protoss factions (Templar, Nerazim, Purifier, and Tal’darim) units. This would be perfect for unused units like Nerazim Adepts, Purifier High Templar/Archons, or Tal’darim Carriers. I also want her to use the Preserver units as Detectors and Phasesmiths as a replacement for Probes (like Mengsk’s Laborers replaced SCVs).

That sounds alright, but Im pretty sure the overwhelming majority of players want Selendis already with that permanent upgradeable mothership for the next Protoss commander.

2 Likes

Well, I said my most wanted.

As far as Selendis goes; I hope she gets more than the Mothership. She (in my opinion) still will need a permanent army. She will also need something more unique than most units from standard multiplayer. Maybe Selendis could use the Avengers but with a new ability? Maybe some top bar abilities we’ve never seen before like Mengsk got? Give her a unique structure or defenses.

One thing I do know that I want for Selendis is the Golden Age skins.

2 Likes

I’d love to see a commander that can mix zerg and protoss together in a better way than Stetmann did.

Also what about Stukov? Is everyone zerg now?! /s

I want a race that make Hybrid.
That or control the Hybrid.
Maybe the Xelnaga race.

The Overmind.

Defense oriented Zerg. Lots of mind control and calldowns. Omegalisks.

1 Like

I think Izsha would make a good support/defensive Zerg Commander. She could drop down defenses like Mengsk does. (In Heart of the Swarm structures do drop from the Leviathan.)

Maybe Selendis could have a top panel ability based on a Massive Psionic Storm?

I am very thorn between Tosh and his Phantoms and Niadra and their promised fusion of Zerg with Protoss Tech.

Stukov is infested. His army is not part of the swarm, or like other zerg. Infested are still part terran. “Terg” is a kinda popular name for what he is.

There hasn’t been a hybridised Terran CO with a Protoss-style techtree yet, so a Umojan commander would be pretty nice to see.

That being said, it could always be Valerian with that theme rather than some Umojan character.

And there are you wrong. While they resemble humans those infested are clearly now part of the swarm.

1 Like