What Commander do you think will be added next?

I’m a casual player of starcraft and love the Co Op missions. And as such, im kinda ondering what will the next commander be? And speculations from anyone?

Probably a protoss, the least expected as it happened with the last ones. So, maybe Aldaris, Tassadar…

But I’d love if the next one is Dr Hanson, Tosh or Izsha.

1 Like

i have counted and zerg has the least amount of commanders with Protoss and Terran having the same.

No, there are exact balanced numbers for all races right now. 6 each.

Count again.

Protoss have the edge, we had a Zerg and a Terran Commander since the last Protoss. Most people are asking for Selendis but who knows what we’ll get. I wouldn’t mind Aldaris at all.

I want Selendis. and if Seleldis will be released I hope to use skills that was in the alpha demo in 2007

6 Likes

Terratron - HE DOES NOT LIKE YOU!!!

Deathwing - Because I needed an excuse to post this
youtube. com/watch?v=5HQks2fHtAI

I’d expect protoss. Either Selendis or Rohana.

The remaining characters that could become commanders are:

Living Protoss:
Selendis
Rohana
Ji’nara
Urun
Ouros

Dead Protoss:
Aldaris
Tassadar

Terran:
Valarian Mengsk
Gabriel Tosh
Ariel Hansen
Carolina Davis

Dead Terran:
Warfield
Edmund Duke
Gerald Dugalle

Zerg:
Izsha
Niadra

Dead Zerg:
Overmind

The Cerebrate from SC1 are out because of an agreement with Games Workshop.

Wild Cards:
Duran
Ulrezaj

There’s also a couple of infested terran characters from the Enslavers bonus campaign from SC1 that I don’t think they would use, but they could if they wanted to.

Infested Terran from SC1 bonus campaigns:
Morik
Eschueta

1 Like

Selendis focused on the Shield of Adun Mothership would be awesome, but I’m holding out hope for Rohana.

She’s a good character with enough lines to have some personality, and between the War Council, her ties to the Khala’s knowledge and power, and her connection with Amon through it, there’s a lot of interesting places they could go with her.

The craziest retcon option would be her somehow liberating some Hybrid and Protoss to fight with her, fighting to save the Khala instead of surrendering it.

Since the Hybrid were basically bred for war like the Swarm with demonstrated intelligence, it’s not unfeasible to me that some may not choose to serve Amon without his domination.

Zurvan could also be a long shot Zerg option, or maybe someone controlling the Cerebrus cyborg brood - possibly Hansen.

Zurvan Or the Overmind would be Really interesting. But i think Rohanna would maby be next.

Can you elaborate? What happened? I have 0 knowledge about this.

My picks:

Protoss: Selendis (the air 'toss we all are asking for)

Terran: Tosh, Valerian or Warfield

Zerg: Overmind or Niadra

Selendis got way too many requests but yet to be released, probably due to design issue. I heard devs want to make her a commander revolve around motherships, I am not sure how that’s going to work. Like, is she suppose to spawn units and warp buildings through her mothership? At this rate, I am expecting Overmind or Narud being released before Tosh or Selendis.

I’m thinking that for who could become Commanders:

Terran: Tosh, Valerian, Warfield, and Hanson
Zerg: Izsha, Overmind, Niadra, and Zurvan
Protoss: Selendis, Rohana, Ji’nara and Ouros

My most wanted per race are:

Terran: Tosh
Zerg: Izsha
Protoss: Rohana

Edit: Most likely next: Selendis

I thought you meant the borderlands hawk for a second and was very confused lol

I’ve read in the past and on old forum ppl asking for a commander that has hybrids.

What do you think? Would you like an eventual Narud being able to train one hybrid type each? I mean one from each because they would be really OP especially the green who is an @$#.

Gabriel Tosh, raised on the mean streets of Haji.

New buff idea for dogs of war.

I’d rather not give Hanson Infested Terrans.

I think Tosh could either have a new resource like Mandate but split with Jorium/Terrazine. That, or have Jorium/Terranzine drops when enemies with energy are killed.

For Selendis; I want her to have unique units and structures that we haven’t yet seen. I don’t just want her to have standard Multiplayer units. Replace her Probes with Phasesmiths and re-purpose Lassara’s (Protoss Scientist) model into a Support unit.

Niadra should have Protoss tech infused with her units. Maybe they could have shields and psionic abilities.