War Chest Tier 4 unlock: Classic Marine

So I unlock the fourth tier to War Chest. It didn’t give me my Classic Marine skin, it’s still locked saying it requires the Tier that I reached.

Feels pretty bad man.

4 Likes

me too…
idk what to do…

1 Like

can you equip the skin ?

1 Like

It might be bugged. Last warchest there was a bug that swapped two of the tier 2 rewards for node 4 and node 5 - it might be the same thing here.

2 Likes

Same I unlocked the classic marine skin too but can’t even equip it

1 Like

I’m also having this problem.

1 Like

I have the same problem.

2 Likes

Same problem on my side

1 Like

No, I can’t.

I just unlocked the fifth tier and I still cannot equip the skin. So even though I have completed the first phase this skin is part of, it won’t let me use it. Like Miro said, they did this with the Protoss rewards too last War Chest where they mixed up the Robotics Facility and Robotics Bay rewards. It really sucks because it’s misleading and the Classic Marine skin was my main goal with this War Chest. Still happy I got the rest of Phase 1, but still.

1 Like

Cant you guys just buy it? it costs like 3 bucks. Thats pretty cheap. I bought all my skins for 21 dollars… thats nothing.

The Classic Marine isn’t for regular sale yet or I would’ve made that work-around already.

As far as I know, the Classic Marine in the War Chest is missing something in the Command Line/Code that enables the unlock. Since it feels/looks like a similar issue I had on occasion when I used to make NPCs out of Ragdolls in Garry’s Mod back in the day.

1 Like

Dang that sucks man. Classic marine looks really cool. But classic zealot looks fugly in game or id instantly hop on that.

Add me to the list of folks with the bugged War Chest classic marine.

It’s fixed in the new patch that just dropped.

1 Like

Thanks for the notice, bruddah.

MAN this bug got fixed FAST!