Vorazun 2nd Presitige Change

If only the 2nd prestige of vorazun is replaced with no shadowguard calldown but got vorazun hero instead, that will be great.

The same could be said for other commanders like Artanis. Sadly, it isn’t going to happen.

I’d rather take Dark Archon half cost for P2.

2 Likes

I’m not so sure having heroes for everyone would be such a great thing (others have also been pushing for Karax, Raynor, and everyone in Heroes of the Storm mutator). Should be better ways to fix some of the lousier prestiges, or otherwise put in other stuff for alternative prestiges.

I actually really like her P2, it needs some work in the destroying objectives department, but I find it entertaining to use.

To me, an easy retooling of the negative would be 50% damage to units, but full damage to heroics and structures.

Personally, the only hero I think would fit well in coop that isn’t already there would be Artanis since he’s more a tank/healer. Vorazun is more suited to the smaller amounts of enemies her mission had unless she was fully retooled.

Even then, what would Vorazun the hero unit have that would really contribute to the commander as a whole? Vorazun being a very CC heavy, ground erasing, cloak oriented CO already.

We can’t give her “super cloak for army”, which would be an upgrade from her ‘generally cloaked army’ since P1 Zeratul already does this.

We can’t really give her super OP abilities in line with her campaign/function as a hero unit. She was never that strong, least of all compared to Zeratul.

So how would she be different in a meaningful way? Lest we forget that 4x Shadow Guards does A LOT of damage (far more than what likely a hero unit can). The alternative would be to make Vorazun deal over 200+ damage lol, which would them be broken af.

I think the idea is really just that but has no real practical applications even if P2 is changed as suggested.

1 Like

Ahh, I meant, don’t add the hero, I think all P2 needs is a change to the negative to make it better against objectives, no need to add anything to it. As above, Vorazun the hero just doesn’t fit in well, she’d either be not all that useful or too similar to another hero.

1 Like

Yeah, I agree, I was just saying even if we did I can’t think a good fit at all. :+1:

1 Like

If there was a Vorazun hero, just give her detection.
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay no more kamikaze oracles to babysit :partying_face:

Every commander without heroes would be like 3 times more effective with hero units, but that would be boring as the prestige with heroes would be inmediatly pretty much the only way to play the commander cause having hero units is that strong in coop.