Urban Bushido Recruiting

Hello.

I just started a new community for StarCraft 2 primarily with the possibly League of Legends and CS:GO down the road. I am working to build one of the nicer gamer community websites for ‘us’ now.

My initial goal is to get some people that enjoy 2’s play. Ranks in discord will be according to how serious you are about the team mates you will want to play with. Discord is a must. As for myself, I’m a D2 and really just care about progress with whomever I am playing with.

While I do not mind building one of the nicer gaming community websites online, I do not want to administer the community. While I also do not mind being the proverbial stick, I would prefer not to do that kind of administration either once the clan grows in size.

Requirements:

• Age 18 and over preferably
  • Mature
  • Any kind of drug talk kept to either specific channels or age 24+ or you will get an instant ban no questions asked

Other then that, I hope some people want to join. I would enjoy all kinds of suggestions and help as I get things started. Again, I need leaders right now, people whom wouldn’t mind running things without me, or just a buuuuuuunch of people who enjoy playing 2’s.

Clan Info:
Discord Link: discord.gg/6FzWCJn
Starcraft 2 Community Clan: “Urban Bushido Main Community” or UBMC

I’ve run a community in the past like this. It was really fun. I hope this time around it works out just as well.

What do I want out of it? A nice mature gaming club. I too think it would be nice to have a bunch of people on a forum talking about current events wouldn’t be a bad idea either. I think down the road it would be cool to have a few Coutner-Strike servers again, but that’s not really my plan personally.

As for the ETA on the website by the way. I could literally have the website done in a few days, but I don’t see a huge need to do it all right now since I’m a clan of 1. If we could pull in 5-10 people some of which wanted to help recruit or post this link around, I would probably complete it more so immediately. I myself just reinstalled discord after years btw.