Unranked MMR bug and long queue time

Dear Blizzard,

i have a technical problem since 7 years now. So i thought i give the support another try now, since the problem never got solved for me so far.

I found out long time ago that it became very hard for me to find games in unranked and this problem i have for over 7 years now. I thought unranked is bugged for me and doesn’t work but still i sat there and waited it out, turned out the queue was just super ridiculously long. I wait for like 5-10mins and get bronze opponents (i’m Diamond 2), and i thought that was odd, then i tested again and again, it’s always the same, 5-10mins wait time, i get 1500-2500 mmr people for no reason and the opponent i get are not getting better, it’s still bronze, low silver, I don’t understand how. Sometimes i get a dimaondplayer or masterpalyer out of nowhere, but it is really rare, but still the queue time is unnormal long. I have friend playing the game too having no problem with unranked, while some having the same issue like me. It seems rare to some people, but it would be great if you guys could take a look into the unranked or maybe your start making a complete mmr reset for me to solves the unranked problem. I’m not a expert and i know you guys have alot of other things to do, but i would really thankfully for your help. I play on EU Server right now btw.

Regards,
Reva

Hey,

Same here. It’s been going on for a while and nothing is fixed. I think they are still doing a competition on YouTube Channel for Blizzard.

Walter Chow

1 Like

Yeah it’s really weird. I was creating a new F2P Account now just for playing some unranked matches. I just played out one Match so far, but the queue time seems normal. Ofc i get a low tier player, but that’s normal, because i have to grind up my unranked mmr. I think it works out this way, but i wanna have fixed my main account.

Hey Gang,

I just played teams and I’ve noticed that the 2 races are the same and 1 different for 3v3. For 2v2 it’s always 2 Protoss for team 2 and team 1 it is 1 Zerg and 1 Terran. 4v4 it’s all different.

Walter Chow

Dear Reva,

I am having the same issue too, especially in 1v1 unranked Protoss, Random.
I have tested with multiple accounts just to find out that the bugged unranked MMR is stuck at 3600.
This bugged unranked MMR never change whether u win or lose.
IT ALWAYS STUCK AT EXACT 3600.

And it always takes more than 5 mins to match the opponent.
It seems like this bug happens to all types of PvP: 1v1, Archon, 2v2, 3v3, 4v4.

To avoid the account being bugged, one should always press ‘Play Unranked’ prior to pressing ‘Play Ranked’ button after making a account.
If you press ‘Play Ranked’ button right after making a new account, then it has a possibility of being bugged.

Along With my information, I recommend you posting the issue in technical report section btw.

Haha​:grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin:.

Walter Chow

Well since i haven’t bought the game on a new Account yet i’m fine. I can’t play ranked right now. I will unlock ranked while making 10 unranked matches.

Hey Gang,

I was playing teams and lost all of gains since yesterday. Lost about 12 times and the team players didn’t match. No wins. What the heck is going on Blizzard. All of the Leagues are different placements. Thanks.

Walter Chow

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.