Unranked BUG . Can someone RESET?

Hello i got my unranked MMR on US server bugged.
I Always getting 6-7 minute wait times and getting matched with 2000mmr guys.
On account “NeNeNe”
Maybe its because of server switch from AU.
Can someone just reboot my unranked mmr so i can recalibrate it ?

Or there is no solution and my unranked is broken ?

Hello Guy’s,

Yea have the same problem. I was playing 2v2 thru 4v4 and their is tons of cheating going on with other players. Like what is going on with match up’s. Have a great week. Blizzard should check it out.

Walter Chow

I have the same issue- I am a Master 1 player who returned to the game about a year ago and have never intentionally lost unranked games, but it seems that my unranked mmr is probabably stuck at the very bottom of the ladder. It takes me 5+ minutes to find a game, and most people I queue into instantly leave the game. I wish I could play fair unranked games, and if it was at all possible I would really appreciate my mmr being reset. I don’t know if there is any better place for this post.

Same problem here. Ranked queue times <1 min, Unranked queue 5< min and MMR stagnant over something like 40 games. Even if the Unranked MMR is legitimately bronze-silver, queue times should not be this long. This needs a Blizzard response.

Hey Guy’s,

Yea. I have the same problem for a while and the AI mismatched me with other players all the time. Hope Blizzard fix it after BlizzCon.

Walter Chow

Hey Gang,

Having the same issue as well. I was playing 2v2 on Silver League and the AI always gives me a wrong player match up. The other player seems to win on that league. I think they hacked it. I’m fine with 3v3 and 4v4. Don’ t know where the other players come from. I hope Blizzard fix it. Thx.

Walter Chow

Hello,

I was playing Ranked teams today and it seems the AI is having trouble matching me up with other team players. I lost tons of points today and in different league level’s. Thx.

Walter Chow