Unable to complete Achievement

“Bonus Objectives: Aiur” and “Aiur Missions” do not complete, leaving me at 210 / 240 points and my LotV completion at 98%. I do really want to get the full completion, and prob. buy the Nova pack as well, but as long as this bug persists, there is no way i can ever get 100%.

Would be advisable to describe in detail what exactly is the problem. Like what mission (title) is in question? Are you sure you have completed ALL side quests in each Aiur mission? Asking this because previously many people have complained about these “bonus objectives” achievements not working while the folks actually didn’t even complete all side quests…

EDIT:
I stumbled upon this, apparently by you:

That really sounds like you did the same as others: wondering why “bonus objectives” achievement doesn’t unlock even though you have the “required” achievements. No! As it says, it’s about BONUS OBJECTIVES. The achievement has nothing to do with unlocking other achievements.

To unlock this, you have to fully complete ALL side quests in Aiur missions. When it comes to The Growing Shadow mission (possibly the one in question?), there you must find all 3 Void Pylons. As long as you’ve missed even one, you won’t get the “bonus objectives: aiur”. The 1st Void Pylon is right outside your base, 2nd is to the north from the 1st zerg base (hidden within forest), the 3rd can be found to the east from the 2nd zerg base, you have to blink a stalker across the chasm to reach it.