Tvt is rng, pure coinflipp prove me wrong

Rofl you can go 17 second gas 1 base, start with 2 reaper helion and than make maraduers and staport medivac and you autowin against reaper fe, or even 2 gas probably, if he doesn’t know you 1 base… 2 reaper 1 hellion meat at middle, what if you opponent loses and has to retreat, there is no way to scout, you can’t sent reaper around 2:41 to scout for cc, some maps aren’t even reaper scoutable…
So you come with 2-3 marader helions and medivac, it is autowin. There is no way to know, what you gonna do 3 minute scan ??? And you can’t send reaper at 2:40 to scout, because if he continues massing reaper and hellion and you send you reaper out it is autoloss… Even vs 2 gas, what you gonna have couple helions, maybe cyclone, vs 2 gas it is maybe defensive, but 2 gas vs 2 gas is another story, what if you go for raven and he decides to do 1 base push with 1 raven 4 vikings. And if you scan and he is not doing it and it is 2 gas vs 2 gas you autolose because you scaned like 3:30 or what… It is complete dice roll every game, even on innovation stream i saw it 1 base tank drop vs expand, don’t know if it was 1 gas or 2 gas, is autolose. Maybe you can defend it, but what if he goes blind 3 cc, when you try to defend attack, people does this. It is coinflipp either way. Because 12 worker start you have now more resources, but you have to spend them before you can scout. 6 workers were much better, even there was expand fe into raven, which was countered helion drop. Which countered basnhee, or viking tank, i don’t remember exacltly how it was, if you could get expansion with it and counter helion drop. But than game was playable, because more resources per bases, so who suicided unit without control couldn’t win just by doing that… And better player would, instead of being coinflipp everygame in lotv. I see it everyday in pro games. One player sneak upon cliff and got huge advantage. You don’t have sensors at that point and can’t send marine to all spots, even if one marine died, before you send there another it is already to late if you don’t move your whole army in positon and if you dont have scan u f2cked. Or one player was siege at his base defending and attacker squeez his whole army through like 2 square size gap where siege didn;t have range and attacked his third and won. This game is just about suiciding, when i play 5600 terrna, they try to split and when you move out kills your workers on third, or randomly drop. You never fight their army in these games, they only focus on workers, both players trying to kill only their workers and don’t anything else.