TvP: Why have I lost this game? How does the game work?

The more I play the less I understand the game. Can somebody please explain me what happened in this game? We both macroed equally, mined equally, spend equally, but yet, the protoss army supply was just growing 2 times faster than mine. Excuse me? The game was not even close. He could just literally a-click his army over my base and win anyways. Explain me, how could he get such large powerfull army (both anti air and anti ground) so early and have 3 bases fully saturated at the same time?
I would include link but it says I am not allowed to, so here it is as text:
h ttps://gggreplays.com/matches/272814
Many thanks for analysis.

#1 you don’t scout with a reaper/scv
#2 2nd factory & armory for mass widow mines with drilling claws or something like marine/hellbat(blue-flame)/viking would’ve been something.
Even get a 3rd factory with the 4th CC.

You can switch into thors vs. air or tanks vs. stalkers/collossi or ranged liberators + widow mines & tanks (2 starports + 2 factories) vs. chargelot/archon.

Your macro is at gold level - just faster. (I don’t mean to be rude - just try more factory and starport units with your bio and you’ll be more than fine with little effort.)

Just an SCV that scouts for proxy in / near your natural right after you started the barracks and 1 reaper that runs through the enemy base asap to scout the 2nd base (should be started at 1:30 I believe and number of pylons (2-3; not 100% sure here) and 4 widow mine drop (first 2 widow mines defend vs. oracle; move out with 4th widow mine;
then do whatever (marine/tank into marine/marauder/tank/liberator vs. ground or marine/thor/liberator vs. air or marine/hellbat/liberator vs. chargelot/archon or whatever you like that has siege/splash units).

–> Oracle shows up at around 3:50 to 4:30 or something like that and I’ve seen reaper + 4 hellions as a first push and then the 4 widow mine drop (so 2 mines, then reactor, then 4 hellions, then 2 mines + medivac or something like this).