Trash Trap (15 char)

look at it

https://youtu.be/CgLwTMAgvBU?t=3965

Yeah, talking about how bad Trap was back when he was on STX Soul doesn’t mean he’s bad now. If you’ve ever listened to an interview from Trap, he seems like one of the most motivated professional players. It’s no wonder he went from B teamer to the best Protoss in the world.

2 Likes

…and all of this after patche, where zerg got plenty nerfs and Protoss buffs

Trap was definitely not that great back then. At 2018 even I would’t even call him a B player he was more like a C tier Korean below Solar, a little bit better than RagnaroK that kind of player. 2016-2018 Trap was kinda like how Armani is now. But he improved so much in 2019. Went from being a nobody to going to the GSL finals twice and it went up until he won tournaments at the end of 2020.

Trap is a good player 3 straight premier wins gsl super 2 2020 to dreamhack last chance to gsl super 1 2021. Same with Rogue who was a B/C tier Zerg for 2012-2016 and more so a wildcard in proleague. But Rogue really brought his game in 2017 and won 4 straight tournaments. 2017 GSL super tournament 2. IEM shanghai 2017. WCS global finals 2017. IEM katowice 2018. Insane run best Korean Protoss and best Korean Zerg.

3 Likes

He became the best Protoss player when Classic left. Do you even follow the scene???

Yeah, he made back to back GSL finals during the era of Zerg dominance and then people act like he’s a patchtoss. These sorts of people make me sick.

2 Likes

Wow stop pretending you are Terran who are you fooling with this icon. Even so, the biggest choker… beyond my expectations that someone can go 3-0, 3-4 but it’s terran it is just too op vs protoss :smirk:

Wait, is that tasteless? OMG he has rounded up a lot, eh?

I’m sorry I have a brain. Can you tell me what my Zerg or Protoss MMR would have to be to have gotten GM with Terran?

^ Good for you wow what are u doing here? Where is goba to put the glue on his lips and stick them right in the center of your butt ? Afterall anyone talking against me or others is his new idol it could be even Terran

Typical NAer now he’s gonna shove on everyone that they arent… how hes GM :smirk:

Don’t question what my race is you moron. I play far far more Terran than you do and am a far better Terran player than you will ever be. That doesn’t mean I can’t appreciate good players from other races.

Oh my WE HAVE A BADASSS but I have played and trained vs better players than YOU so you will likely not impress me… im not your typical forum noob who only talks. How much you have done I can do either… but different people have different desire to play. Ive seen it enough , doesnt mean I cant do it if I wanted to spend a lot of time on it. But like with most, the game is half dead to me

Werent you the one to claim euro scene is trash… go beat it… or you only wanna show off to those you are certain you can beat… NA idiot

I’m telling you not to question my race. You idiots whine that Trap is so bad because he lost in a reverse sweep, instead of appreciating how good Maru is for reverse sweeping. I’ll whine about how easy Protoss is, and you can prove it’s by a couple of hundred MMR, but no one should sink to a level as pathetic as yours.

No actually I consider Trap good and worthy of wins despite being protoss, but his choking produced more disrespect than if he won lol. he is capable of beating Maru, some others claim he cant win and shouldnt. However let’s talk that you are an annoying white knight ever since you emerged in that forum

Oh, so it’s a personal grudge you have with me. I’m sorry I burst your bubble that you’re not a good player because you play on EU.

I have played warcraft 3 and starcraft 2, I would say in warcraft 3 there was definitely huge difference from Northrend where I considered US West even dumber than US East… I can say I dont see big difference in SC2 but look at the MMRs requirements is this why NA takes less MMR to be in some leagues??

Yeah see, you’re immediately turning it into this discussion. 5K is harder to get on NA than on EU, cope harder.

Hahah you went from ‘eu not harder’ to NA is harder, what a fool. I see where you are coming from… Nothing greater and more achieving than the one from US #pride Not even gonna waste time on you more

You don’t understand nuance, I haven’t changed my position once.

aren’t you a diamond leaguer than hasn’t played since 2018?