To the people who think queens are too strong

You’re not entitled to beat a Zerg player just because you made 1 oracle or 1 liberator, or a handful of low investment units. Any type of committed pressure requires more than queen/ling for defense, which is the way the game is supposed to work.

17 Likes

I wish my orbitals could shoot things.

7 Likes

Queens are OP AF, take your free wins and get over it.

24 Likes

I would challenge you to play Zerg and show me how easy it is but we both know you’ll make excuses because you’re afraid

5 Likes

Yet that’s exactly what happens even to Serral, and yet the queen is OP? Gotta love their “logic”.

6 Likes

https ://imgur.com/a/tb8zNyt

I stopped playing when I hit masters. Those 3 losses are from learning Zerg.

5 Likes

Protoss had that, but the unit that gave it that got removed because it was OP at defending everything. :thinking:

8 Likes

The MSC is more fair because it doesn’t create economic advantages.

8 Likes

3 different accounts, huh?

1 Like

18 I think. I play drunk a lot and like to smurf while almost throwing up.

1 Like

[quote=“Khan-1848, post:13, topic:6891, full:true”]
Your challenge is stupid, a defense mechanism to make yourself feel better about a fact that bothers you for some reason
[/quote]

It’s funny how whiners always think being challenged about their ridiculous claims is stupid. If you had any backbone you would do it, but you’re a coward who would rather cry on the forums.

This isn’t WoL anymore.

6 Likes

Your challenge is stupid, a defense mechanism to make yourself feel better about a fact that bothers you for some reason.

3 Likes

Funny that the Terran player already completed it before he was asked to but the Protoss player doesn’t at least try to see if his opinions reside in reality.

Oracles…eh. Liberators - absolutely. Zerg needs Queen range to be able to handle these without being pigeonholed.

You are a bad person.

And even in WoL, the ‘ZERG OP’ train was running strong, whether it was baneling busts or burrowed infestors.

Remember stuff like 5RR or Tank drops on LT?

Remember Terran players saying it was perfectly fine and Zergs needed to adapt?

No, smurfing in diamond while you’re drunk isn’t bad. Rushing planetary fortresses when my rank is platinum against diamond players when I’m sober makes me a bad person.

1 Like

I cannot see a statement more wrong in anywhere on the internet.

Things that Protoss have to worry in the early game to not die from Z:

• 12pool
  • pool/hatch
  • bane bust
  • proxy hatch
  • roach all in
  • roach/ravager ling bust
  • fake third roach all in
  • nydus all in
  • nydus SH macro opening
  • mutas

Things that Zerg have to worry about in the early game vs P:

• cannon rush
  • dt archon opening
  • proxy robo (patched warp prism pick up range nerf)
  • double immortal chargelots all in (patched charge nerf)

They completely removed almost every single Protoss early agression, they removed for a while the Adept from the game but they reverted it, and let’s be honest, Adept is not a thing that Zerg realy have to worry about. A nerf to the Queen is absolutely not an unreasonable topic to discuss.

12 Likes

Not really, I just have no interest in letting a butthurt loser dictate anything I do. And the idea of you thinking you’re entitled to it is comedic.

I should also point out that zerg could be hard to play with, or I could be terrible at it, or I could suck at the game overall or all of the above. Yet *none of those things in any way deny the fact that queens are way too strong. *

Idiot, LOL.

8 Likes

How do you even know that queens are too strong if you haven’t proved it to yourself? It’s like Zerg players whining about BCs because they’re oblivious to how much they slow down the Terran player. You don’t know where Zerg is meant to be at and how much making a queen prevents them from getting there. I still think the queen is a joke unit but when you realize how the number of hatcheries severely limited my spamming of them I appreciated that they’re not as good as I previously thought.

When Zergbois themselves intiate threads about the Queen not being op you definitely know they finally realise deep down that nerfs are inevitable. All they’re trying to do is buy time with misdirection and joke pleads.

When I see pro Zergs building something other than Queens 90% of the time in the early game I will reconsider my position that Queens are broken (not just for balance but for design reasons). Until then i’m sad to say there’s nothing Zergbois can say to change my mind.

And btw no, arguing that Queens are crucial for Zerg early defense is not in contradiction with the fact that they are breaking the game design wise. On the contrary if there’s only 1 unit you can build that is capable of defending anything at all and that same unit is exactly the unit you need for macro that’s a glaring design flaw.

11 Likes