To any German and/or Polish speakers

Could you check something for me? For 10th anniversary achievements:

• Polish speakers: Is the achievement text for Heart of the Swarm > “We are the Swarm” now fixed to include destroying all the “entrenched positions” in less that 18mins? In other words, does it match up with the the English translation:

• German speakers: Is the achievement text for Wings of Liberty > “Way of the Nerazim” now fixed to include killing things “with Dark Templar”? In other words, does it match up with the English translation:

1 Like

Polish:

include destroying all the “entrenched positions” in less that 18mins?
Correct. It is nicely described achievement in Polish. It is very clear what you have to do.

There are 2 achievements from 10th anniversary tab, it may be difficult to understand in Polish. The first one is really annoying, the second one is cosmetic, but kind of clear:

WoL: Evacuation on Agria.
Description is “destroy all zerg buildings” instead of “finish the game after destroying all the buildings”. It took me a bit time on pause, using maphacks, loading the game, to make sure I found all the buildings.
Invalid description could be the same in English, though (or invalid achievement trigger).

WoL: Secret mission. Raynor alone in a facility.
Description isn’t exacly accurate “kill 40 enemies with boxes (with weapons inside)” instead of “kill 40 enemies with weapons from boxes”.

German:
“Way of the Nerazim” now fixed to include killing things “with Dark Templar”
I don’t think so, “dunkler templar” (DT) is missing and there isn’t really any synonim that could replace it.
But it will be better if any ShowTimE speaks about that. (German isn’t my best languange, checked the achievement for pure curiousity if I can understand it).

Have a nice day.

Thanks!

In the 5.0.3 patch notes, they claimed to have fixed this by having the achievement award a soon as all the structures were gone (instead of after the mission), but they actually didn’t. So, maybe they still will fix it.

1 Like

I have finished achievement (and encountered the problem) in September, so indeed it was not fixed in 5.0.3.

So, maybe they still will fix it.
I hope so. There are still a few minor details than can be polished after Activision balanced the game. I really wanted to use the secret weapon (the bugged one) in Nova Covert Ops, for example ^^

German speakers topic is still open @HeroMarinE , I do not feel qualified enough to give a certain answer.

Your posts are on such a high level compared than other’s members of the forum, that I can’t really resist giving you hearts when I see them, Sir.

1 Like

Sorry for the late answer missed checking this.

No the achievement is not yet fixed in german and makes no mention of dark templars, it only says to destroy 30 units or buildings on normal.

1 Like

Thanks for letting me know!

2 Likes