Tired of Seeing Zergs win big tournaments because the balance team can't figure out the problem

^ I agree with that, Im thinking the same exactly because it was many Zerg (or half brackets were Protoss). Now Z wins GSL, Blizzcon, other tourneys,

Only time will show how new patch is but they already cry Z is UP. Like faqu rabidrone

3 Likes

zerg is only overrepresented in finals. not in ro8. i do wonder, why youre talking about serrals wins at blizzcon, but not about race distribution in the ro8. maybe because it wouldnt suit your point? i could argue, that these zergs were in the finals, because they were the best players at that time. now we have two claims, yours and mine. why should yours be true and mine not?

serral didnt play any non-zergs in blizzcon finals, yes. doesnt that even proof, that hes the best player out there? since balance doesnt matter in mirror matchups. so if serral won against f.e. rogue, it happened because he was the better player.

same as above. if serral wins against another zerg, it indicates, that hes better than his opponent, since balance doesnt matter. so even if zerg was totally op at that time, it doesnt explain his win.

you miss the point here. people say zerg overperformed, because serral and reynor won every wcs tournament. thats a fact. people whine, because they explain that with zerg being op. problem is, non other foreign zerg came even close to that success. so on foreign level, it was serral and reynor and after that… nothing. so to say, that these two made zerg look overperforming is true.

on korean level, the only outstanding zerg is dark. ive explained it to you a couple times now, but maybe someday you will understand. soo won an iem in the beginning of the year and after that, he disappeared basicly. same with rogue. he won a gsl and thats it.

and again, (and again and again and again, until you understand). the zergs were talking about are the same zergs for years now. on terran side, we had guys like gumiho, who suddenly won a gsl and after that? never heared of him again. we have a ty, who was once really good and is becoming stronger again, but inbetween that time? where was he? or look at maru. wrecked everyone in 2018, but got beaten like a gold leaguer at blizzcon, because sos knew, what he was going to do. and in 2019? nothing but that one gsl at the beginning of the year.

lets look at toss. trap was a medicore toss for a long time, until he suddenly appeared at the gsl finals. classic is in military (or close to, duno when exactly his service begins), sos is sometimes good, sometimes not that good. the only toss, that is really constantly strong is stats.

so aaaagaaaaaiin, the reason why zerg looks so good is, because the 5 zerg players (soo, rogue, dark, serral, reynor) are really constant in their skill lvl. these 5 are there for years now. theres no young blood (besides of reynor because of his age). and no, serral isnt new, since hes “there” for two years now. toss and teran players on the other hand, have almost always up and downs skillwise.

why do you think, calling everyone teenager makes you look any more mature?

Dude is hysterical…
16 of the 40 Quarter Final (2015-2019) slots have been Zerg. That’s 40% of the time. Dude says that Zerg aren’t over represented. In 2019, they had 5 of the 8 slots. 5.

ok, since responding to my whole post seems to be too difficult, another question for you.

how many pros for each race are on absolute top lvl?

Only stupid teenage fanboys could be capable of not seeing that if Zerg were overtuned, we’d expect to see a lot of Zerg players doing well enough to (over) represent Zerg at BlizzCon. What do we see? Lots of Zerg players doing well enough to represent Zerg at BlizzCon.

TWO of the THREE times (a majority) BlizzCon has NOT ended up with a ZvZ Final, there were ZERO Zerg in one of the Quarterfinal brackets. TWO of the THREE times (a majority) there have been Zerg players in both brackets of the Quarterfinal, BlizzCon has ended up with a ZvZ Final.

Is this consistent with Zerg being overtuned? Yes. Is it consistent with Zerg NOT being overtuned? Maybe, but I’ve already proven that the “Serral/Reynor are just good” argument is incredibly weak, since it doesn’t account for who appears in the Finals, which is the point under discussion.

Who wins the Final is irrelevant, especially in 2019 and 2017, when literally it had to be a Zerg. Between Serral-Z and Reynor-Z, the ONLY time they’ve had ANY impact on who appeared in a BlizzCon final was in 2019, when Reynor-Z eliminated Trap-P in the Quarterfinal.

And one final stat:

There have been 7 GCS Global Final Championships. 4 have been won by Zerg. ZERO have not included a Zerg.

1 Like

Dude keeps making a new special pleading every time I blow up his idiotic fanboy arguments. He wonders why I’m not responding directly to him anymore. Keep moving those goalposts.

2 Likes

Your sample size is too small to make any real statistical conclusion. So based on that fact alone I can call BS on your argument.

You dont respond because you dont have any arguments. Easy as that. Your so full of whine that you arent willing to even imagine, that what youte saying could be bs. Therefore, a “discussion” with you is simply worthless. Its so funny, that youre keeping to offend everyone in her by calling them teenager, because the only child in this thread is… you guessed it… you.

Btw, if it doesnt matter, who won the finals - why dont you cry about toss in 2019? There have bern 15 zvp in the finals of premier and major tournaments. According to you, toss overperforms too. But because of reasons we dont understand, you only cry because of zerg.

Thats btw another thing, you wont respond to, because thats a fact and im even using your “logic”.

Creep still can’t be denied against a Zerg player that’s paying attention. What are you meant to do, suicide hellions into queens to kill a tumour or two?

man if every non zerg player had their way zerg might as well be deleted.
no queens, no broods, no infestors, no nydus, more expensive hatches, the list goes on.
while were getting rid of neural can we get rid of all the bullcrap the other races have?

Don’t you realize that as a Zerg as long as Borrow Neural exists you have no right to complain about any specific unit in the game because whatever it is you can literally take it and use it yourself with almost no repercussions.

4 Likes

I would gladly sacrifice dorito dusting to this cause. Pretty sure our Protoss comrades would find a spell to get rid of too if it meant no more neural in the game.

1 Like

Lol Topic Creator’s topic blew up in his face.

Nice flopic TC

So… it’s my fault that the 67% of the population is stupid and can’t deal with the fact that Zerg is overtuned, a fact that Blizzard has already made clear they know is a problem?

3 Likes

What’s comical is that there are people who are stupid enough to look at the fact that people look at BlizzCon 2019 being Zerg v Zerg… and Homestory Cup 2019 being Zerg v Zerg… and they think “this is balanced”.

How much more than 100% of large championships do Zerg need to dominate before Zerg players are like “Okay… maybe we need to look at serious Infestor nerfs.”?

Also - he is only looking at the Blizzcon finals.

The Korean scene, which I’ve always considered a better indication of top level balance, generally oscillates between Terran and Protoss domination.

SoO-Z won Katowice 2019.
Dark-Z won Afreeca 2019.
What are you even talking about?

I repeat…
How much more than 100% of large championships do Zerg need to dominate before Zerg players are like “Okay… maybe we need to look at serious Infestor nerfs.”?

Have you ever considered players actually being good? I don’t understand why people can’t accept that people are better than them and it’s not because of the side they picked.

So…you would be only satisfied if Zerg won no championships? How many championships would be okay for Zergs to win?

Do I need to go back through time and list the final 4 from each GSL?

Lots of Toss. Occasionally Innovation or Maru. Dark, SoO and…I think Rogue once are the only zergs that spring to mind.

That said - Zerg are a tough race to balance. They seem to either be too easy to defend with and can overrun late game or too hard to defend with and simply get wiped out.

LOL
People are seriously “Terrans and Protoss are dominating in Korean tournaments…”. No, seriously… Which tournaments are you talking about? Go ahead, embarrass yourselves.