Tired of Seeing Zergs win big tournaments because the balance team can't figure out the problem

Excuses I see. The thing is, you just don’t know how to use your units. High Templar faces the same problem and I learned how to use it.

3 Likes

Even better. Have TY play Zerg and see how far he gets.

Hint: wouldn’t be even close to make Blizzcon.

3 Likes

You won’t give up. Arguing with the uneducated is a waste of time.

Ive said, that some made it 2 times, so thx for prooving my point. You mean nerfs to proxy reaper? So youre not agreeing, that proxy reaper was op?

Why is my assertion false? You just repeated what i said lol… seems like YOU are wrong, my dear :wink:

Again, semi finals and finals dont play any role, since the sample size of players is so small. With that logic, there is always a race op, if it isnt a perfect 1/1/2 representation and even then, people like you would whine, if it were 2 zergs.

Btw duno what you wanna say with that 2018 reference. Ty lost… and? And plz, can you keep it mature? I dont wanna talk to a kid, thx.

If Serral and Reynor played any other race, they’d show up at BlizzCon… but wouldn’t make it past the quarter finals.

So you hesitate to aknowledge, that these two are simply the best players atm… youre so biased xD btw do you notice, that youre the only one in here, who tries to say, how op zerg is?

Btw, serral won allrdy a tournament with terran and yes, other pros competed in it.

It’s like arguing with a teenager… Probably because that’s exactly what’s going on here. The fact they made it past the quarter finals is an indication that something is wrong, when you’re talking about the eight best players of that year. When you get the TOP 8 players of the year, and 6 of the 9 players who’ve fought through the gauntlet and ended up in the FINALS since 2015 have been ZERG is indicative of an imbalance, space.

Your “Serral and Reynor” argument is the definition of a Circular Argument, as if you even know what “begging the question” even is.

Arguing with a simpleton will end up like this. This teenager doesn’t know what “Begging The Question” is.

What kind of stupid is required to say “Zerg isn’t OP”… when even BLIZZARD has admitted that Zerg is overperforming. This isn’t just randos saying Zerg needs to be nerfed. BLIZZARD AGREES.

So these Zerg fanboys are arguing against not only ME, but also BLIZZARD.

1 Like

Ok, its a sign of imbalanced, that the same 3 - 4 zergs made it year for year to the blizzcon, no matter the meta or patch. I would say its the definition of players, who are not depending on a certain patch to be successfull… like… byun or maru :wink: but what do i know.

Im going to sleep now. Hf in your fantasy world.

2 Likes

Serral wasn’t in 2016.
Serral wasn’t in 2017.

Do you EVER know what you’re talking about?

ALSO… this guy doesn’t know what “mandatory military service” means. It’s like he’s TRYING to be ignorant about South Korean players.

2 Likes

Give up? You are confused of the cause of why I answer you.

I’m smart enough to understand that the zerg players you just listed, except Rogue, are just better players. Suck it up champ. l2p

2 Likes

This is a very good thread I don’t know why it does have just 3 upvotes (including mine) out of 54 posts… You definitely see the problems with infestors and propose some real nerf changes instead of changing this stupid unit. Did they changed Warhounds when they was OP (btw. they was only OP VS protoss)? No, they just deleted it (there were two more terran units that was supposed to be ingame and was deleted because of “imbalance” but unfortunately I don’t remember their names - it was some kind of immobile slicer unit that just rekt the zerglings and a guy with a hook that could stick to units). I don’t say they should totally delete infestors but some real nerf bat should come - not just the rework.

2 Likes

LOL I thought so. Salty Euro fanboy. These guys are so threatened by being inferior to other ethnic groups… It must just be sad to be so racist.

Let’s go over some facts.

Rogue STOMPED ALL OVER REYNOR. It wasn’t close. It was 4-1. It was a stompfest. The ONLY fight Reynor won was a cute cheese. Period. In a straight up fight, Reynor just showed himself inexperienced.

ZERG is overrepresented in BlizzCon finals. Period. This isn’t fantasy, Euro. It’s fact.

Serral has shutout Reynor how many times? They aren’t that close.

You keep making arguments that Zerg is balanced because Zerg players regularly beat Terran and Protoss… And you’re too thick to see how that doesn’t actually prove what you think it proves.

1 Like

Teenager logic. “They are winning… so that means that they are just better, and that can’t have anything to do with the fact that Zerg is busted…”

Once again, BLIZZARD themselves have said that Zerg is presently overtuned. So these fanboys are literally denying something that BLIZZARD says is so.

1 Like

“We’ll wait to see the results.”

Serral vs Reynor 5-3.

2 Likes

Yeah and they nerfed zerg so hard that the only major tournament held on the current patch saw 2Z/4T/4P even though there was a game breaking bug in ZvT that favored Zerg. Funny you insulting other people’s intelligence when you have none yourself.

And who were the two zergs? Serral and Reynor, the cream of the crop. The best SC2 players in the world no matter how much that angers you. It’s okay champ, you’ll grow up someday.

6 Likes

It might be a bit offtopic but I would like to say they aren’t the best in the world. They might be just the best non-korean players. Nobody remember the ban and separation of South Korea from tournaments? They does even have different tournament standings to this day.

They both have pretty outstanding records against SK players. Yes the Region Lock makes it harder to track though.