Tired of Seeing Zergs win big tournaments because the balance team can't figure out the problem

It is clear that they are not at the same level as other foreigner players. If zerg were op and they weren’t so good the zerg players from korea would beat them

1 Like

Simple FACT. A Tier 2 army shouldn’t wipe the ground with a Tier 3 army, and they shouldn’t be able to just take over most of a Tier 3 army and turn it against their opponent. It’s pathetic watching these Zerg fanboys act like there’s nothing wrong.

5 Likes

soo had one iem in the beginning of 2019 and since then? nothing. same with rogue. he won a gsl… and thats it. that leaves serral, reynor and dark. each of them are at top level for several years, so its really dumb to assume, that theyre somehow patch depending. but we allrdy had that discussion like 1000 times.

the difference to guys like classic, zest, maru etc is, that these three had never had any down phases, while every other of the top pros had some times, where they were worse than in their prime time.

and before someone wanna say “becuussee uuff zuuuurg” - what ive said only counts for serral, dark, reynor, but none other zerg so no, dear whiner (whoever wanted to say this, i talk to you) thats not the reason why theyre at the top.

You mean like Dark just beat Reynor 4-1??? Dude, do you realize how bad your argument is? Did you even think before you wrote it out? Dark CRUSHED Reynor. CRUSHED him.

Dude. You clearly don’t understand statistics.

Let me try to put it in a different way for you. If a football team ran out onto the field, and they had a play that forced three of their opponent’s team to play for them. Would you think that was fair? If you’re not a total idiot, you’d recognize that’d be a joke.

If we were playing Chess, and I had a play where I could force your Queen to kill your pieces every few minutes, would you think that was fair? No, unless you’re a total moron, you’d realize that completely unbalances the whole PREMISE of a strategy game.

That’s what we’re talking about here.

Regardless, the fact remains.

SIX ZERG PLAYERS vs TWO PROTOSS PLAYERS vs ONE TERRAN PLAYER have been in the BlizzCon finals for the last 5 years. You think that’s a sign that all three of the races are completely balanced? Seriously?

Anyone can have bad series. That does not determine who is a better player. Although I think dark is a little better than raynor. But are many more zerg players in Korea where are they?

This dude doesn’t get it.

Your argument is literally “Reynor and Serral are the best in the world”… but you don’t think that has anything to do with the fact that ZERG is busted? Seriously? You are INCAPABLE of comprehending that if ZERG is busted, then OF COURSE guys that are as good as Reynor and Serral would OUTPERFORM?

You’re clearly some kind of Euro fanboy who doesn’t understand that this isn’t a question of which continent is the best. That’s not even a serious question. I mean, hey, if Serral and Reynor want to PROVE that it’s not the race, they can always play Protoss and Terran next year… and you’ll never hear from them again, and guys like you won’t even register it.

1 Like

My argument is that they are much better than any other foreigner and that there is no way to use a game of them against another foreigner as evidence of balance

ZERGs have appeared SIX TIMES in the BlizzCon finals since 2015.
Protoss have appeared TWICE.
Terrans have appeared ONCE.

And the dopey Zerg fanboys think this is balanced… because Serral (ONE FINAL APPEARANCE in 2018) and Reynor (ONE FINAL APPEARANCE in 2019) are “so good”. And, worse, they think this has nothing to do with the fact that Serral and Reynor are both ZERG.

If Zerg is BUSTED, then, yes, anyone that plays Zerg will do well, if all other things are equal. If Zerg ISN’T busted, then the race distribution in BlizzCon finals would be much more evenly distributed.

Biggest problem is map design. Which are designed to give zerg an advantage against against terran and protoss. All the maps are still the similar sized as the 2016 maps but all of them in the current map pool are diagonal spawns (some even have debris to make the trip longer) which makes it possible for zerg to be greedy and be able to defend it. Since it buys them enough to drone and than counter your attack.

1 Like

Zerg needs to be nerfed to the ground just for 2 months, so we can see how broken it is, when zerg players start to lose to players they usually beat. I propose:

• winfestors cost 24 supply.
    -drone cost 2 supply
    -you need to write 10 randomized words in order for queen to inject
  • you need click you drones in order to mine again after 10 trips
  • you need click overlord after 20 meters or they stop moving
  • zergling has 1 hp and cost 200 minerals
  • you need spam /dance into chat to keep hydralisk attacking
  • bannelings explode after 60 seconds
  • swarhosts flied to another planet
  • hatchery cost 10k minerals
  • each broodlord attack cost money
  • ultralisks stuck and start to dance around
  • zerg cannot mine gas
  • if you can’t keep constant 400 apm you get surrender
6 Likes

ok, so youre that kind of person, who only looks at the final and concludes because of that, which race is op. ok, got it.

if you wanna analyze statistics the right way, you have to look atleast at the ro8, because if you just look at the finals, you dont pay attention to things like individual skill and most of all - one race will always be underpowered, since there only can be two races at max in the finals.

so lets look at the final 8, lets say since 2017. or 2016, if you really want. what do you notice? exactly, it were always the same zergs. lets look at the toss players. notice something? almost always different players. lets look at terran. some made it 2 times… but thats it.

so what can we say because of that? zerg players were really constant with their top players FOR YEARS now. its not like they come out of nowhere. EVERY top zerg is “there” for several years now. that means also, all of them arent patch depended, since we had several big patches through the years.

what can we say about terran/toss pros? theyre not constant. they rise and they fall. only guys like stats and innovation coming close to the constancy of the zerg pros.

Do you need to have it explained to you how it works?

How did those Zerg players get to the finals?

How about reading the rest of my post. Then you will understand.

Zerg was op that’s why it got nerf now we have to wait to see the results. Terrans players outside Korea have a very mediocre mentality so don’t expect to see them equally represented

All of these have simple solution. Use Ghost if you play Terran or use High Templar if your playing protoss. Neural Parasite, exists for a reason: it is there to prevent you from A-moving into infestors.

3 Likes

Option 8: Terran and Protoss players can play better.

2 Likes

What the hell are you talking about? DESPITE the heavy nerfs to Terran early game, TY was in 2016, 2017, and 2018. Special was in 2017, and 2018. Maru 2018 and 2019. Your assertion that “very few nonZergs repeat appearance in BlizzCons” is PROVABLY false. You’re too thick to admit you’re wrong…

2016 FOUR Protoss in Round of 8. ONE in Semifinals.
2017 FOUR Terrans in Round of 8. ZERO in Finals.
2018 ALL of the Zerg were in the bottom bracket of the Round of 8, and they killed TY, Serral won out.

You’re talking straight out of your rectum, dude.

Ghosts are susceptible to Fungal and die to everything else. Try again. You Zerg fanboys can’t see that being able to create an instantaneous double digit supply lead with a tier 2 unit is busted…

Have Serral and Reynor play Terran or Protoss and watch them disappear from BlizzCon.