Tips vs mechanical race

Share tips you have vs mech here!

I’ll start:

• Get armour upgrades when going mutas, they are very impactful vs thors.

• Get attack upgrades for ground units, armour doesn’t make much difference against mech units

• It takes 20+ banelings to kill a planetary. Move command the banelings behind the mineral line to kill their workers as well.

• Have overseers go in front of vipers to absorb thor fire.

MORE MORE MORE

4 Likes

these are good, thx homie

1 Like

air missile is very nice as well as the armor though, bc of that aam raven plus cringe plane bs

like especially when u go corruptors

1 Like

If hes turtling at the frontline, i get really happy. You know, cause nydus exists.

Also, mech is slow. Watch when he moves out, and send 30ish lings (and an ultra if you are feeling brave) into the heart of his base. If he wants to basetrade while his army is in the middle of the map, you win almost every time. If he turns back to defend, free damage. Focus production first, then supply. Dont kill scv’s lategame. Terran got mules.

I played mech only terran before switching to zerg, and that imo is the biggest weaknesses.

Also, we need more of these threads.

Edit: when i went thors only, i always lost to pure ling/hydra cause of the remax potential (they didnt even do runbys).

2 Likes

lurker/viper/ling bane. Drop lurker den when u start hive, hive pops start upgrades for range and burrow speed.

1 Like